Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Gaurav Goel's Discussions (61)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"i checked curves in rhino but they are not planar...but they seem planar like one re…"

Gaurav Goel replied Oct 3, 2015 to not able to generate planar surfaces from polylines

10 Oct 3, 2015
Reply by Gaurav Goel

"Hi david I tried making faces from planar srf in rhino...and then I analysed the pro…"

Gaurav Goel replied Oct 3, 2015 to not able to generate planar surfaces from polylines

10 Oct 3, 2015
Reply by Gaurav Goel

"Yes these curves are planar because they have been extracted from flat mesh surfaces…"

Gaurav Goel replied Oct 2, 2015 to not able to generate planar surfaces from polylines

10 Oct 3, 2015
Reply by Gaurav Goel

"Thanks that plugin is great I am trying my example with this plugin now !"

Gaurav Goel replied Jul 14, 2015 to converting closed rhino surface to solid

5 Jul 14, 2015
Reply by Gaurav Goel

"hey joseph I have tried that cap planar hole but it just closes the top and bottom v…"

Gaurav Goel replied Jul 13, 2015 to converting closed rhino surface to solid

5 Jul 14, 2015
Reply by Gaurav Goel

"Thanks for the links Nikos...! I will give it a try now after learning from these li…"

Gaurav Goel replied Nov 17, 2014 to orienting strips for fabrication layout in waffle grid

3 Nov 17, 2014
Reply by nikos tzar

"Thanks david so thankful to you...."

Gaurav Goel replied Jan 3, 2014 to Need program for doing funicular structures through kangroo in grasshopper

3 Jan 3, 2014
Reply by Gaurav Goel

"https://vimeo.com/album/199263/video/8865054 please help for script of this one too…"

Gaurav Goel replied Jan 3, 2014 to Need program for doing funicular structures through kangroo in grasshopper

3 Jan 3, 2014
Reply by Gaurav Goel

"You have used kangroo for relaxatin i believe but why would we need weavebird...plea…"

Gaurav Goel replied Mar 23, 2013 to Modelling issue in rhino...please guide if grasshopper or any other method can help...

7 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by Gaurav Goel

"I am not able to open this GH script on grasshopper 4.....please guide me  and pleas…"

Gaurav Goel replied Mar 23, 2013 to Modelling issue in rhino...please guide if grasshopper or any other method can help...

7 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by Gaurav Goel

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service