Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Nathakit Sae-Tan's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, For the Rhino, i understand your point. Thanks. I do find it very useful softwar…"

Nathakit Sae-Tan replied Sep 26, 2016 to Piping curve lines from thick to thin

4 Sep 26, 2016
Reply by Nathakit Sae-Tan

"Hi, Yeah sorry about that. I don't have the money to purchase the full version just…"

Nathakit Sae-Tan replied Sep 26, 2016 to Piping curve lines from thick to thin

4 Sep 26, 2016

"What if i want to array an object i already build in rhino, not in grasshopper. How…"

Nathakit Sae-Tan replied Jan 11, 2016 to Array and rotate an object along a curve

8 Jan 11, 2016
Reply by ng5 Alex

"Thanks Alex, will do next time Nat"

Nathakit Sae-Tan replied Jan 11, 2016 to Array and rotate an object along a curve

8 Jan 11, 2016
Reply by ng5 Alex

"I'm just a beginner so i didn't know how to do it and also i don't know what you mea…"

Nathakit Sae-Tan replied Jan 10, 2016 to Array and rotate an object along a curve

8 Jan 11, 2016
Reply by ng5 Alex

"Sorry for the late reply, just saw this. Thanks for the help. Really appreciate it."

Nathakit Sae-Tan replied Jan 9, 2016 to Make a straight line in rhino into an adjustable curve line with grasshopper

4 Jan 9, 2016

"GH file"

Nathakit Sae-Tan replied Jan 9, 2016 to Array and rotate an object along a curve

8 Jan 11, 2016
Reply by ng5 Alex

"Hey, Thanks for the reply. I tried your first suggestion and it kinda what i was lo…"

Nathakit Sae-Tan replied Jan 4, 2016 to Make a straight line in rhino into an adjustable curve line with grasshopper

4 Jan 9, 2016

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service