Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

cughudson's Discussions (52)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, I have download OpenNurbs SDK  to the local, But I think I can't find the On_Vec…"

cughudson replied Nov 11, 2016 to The question about about the X axis and Y axis of the Construction Plane

9 Nov 14, 2016
Reply by Arend

"Hi David, ThankYou for your replay. But from your reply, I just has two question abo…"

cughudson replied Nov 11, 2016 to The question about about the X axis and Y axis of the Construction Plane

9 Nov 14, 2016
Reply by Arend

"OK, That All, ThankYou,I'll have a try"

cughudson replied Nov 11, 2016 to Change Default parameter Output Using C# Language

2 Nov 11, 2016
Reply by cughudson

"Ah....................... I have solve the ploblern ,Best Wish ThankYou"

cughudson replied Nov 9, 2016 to Something problerm with Extrude An Curve along the Curve rail using C#

7 Nov 9, 2016
Reply by cughudson

"Both profile at both side of rail curve are perpenticular, ThankYou. "

cughudson replied Nov 9, 2016 to Something problerm with Extrude An Curve along the Curve rail using C#

7 Nov 9, 2016
Reply by cughudson

"It is a good method to geranerate an solid,But it will has something problem in this…"

7 Nov 9, 2016
Reply by cughudson

"I successfully using the class of SumSurface , ThankYou,  And Is there any method to…"

7 Nov 9, 2016
Reply by cughudson

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service