Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Kim hauer's Discussions (441)

Discussions Replied To (410) Replies Latest Activity

"I thought this was an impressive use of Rhino & GH to develop an Architectural D…"

Kim hauer replied Dec 7, 2016 to Research on Rhino + Grasshopper use in architecture practice

4 Dec 18, 2016
Reply by un.form.ed

"I remember this when it was happening. http://www.architectureweek.com/2001/0404/bui…"

Kim hauer replied Dec 4, 2016 to Universal Curtain Wall from Surface

3 Dec 4, 2016
Reply by Kim hauer

"FYI: Technically what you have scripted is a Lattice, where the horizontal members o…"

Kim hauer replied Dec 3, 2016 to Universal Curtain Wall from Surface

3 Dec 4, 2016
Reply by Kim hauer

"Hi Laurent: I was recently looking for help at how this Schek Wall could be made. Lo…"

Kim hauer replied Dec 1, 2016 to How to create this kind of scherk surface?

16 Feb 27, 2017
Reply by federico caputo

"Yes the windows were exported to SU in (.dae) format. However since its also a pain…"

Kim hauer replied Nov 27, 2016 to Window Designer Parametric 2D Shop Drawings Composer

7 Dec 10, 2018
Reply by tariq hilmy

"I have a client that likes my non-standard windows, any ideas!The entire frame profi…"

Kim hauer replied Nov 25, 2016 to Window Designer Parametric 2D Shop Drawings Composer

7 Dec 10, 2018
Reply by tariq hilmy

"I'm not every encouraged about Germany's future. I'm reading a lot of professionals…"

Kim hauer replied Oct 24, 2016 to Grasshopper Jobs in Germany

5 Oct 24, 2016
Reply by Hendrik

"I imagine if you creating a portable with ThinApp you need to have both Rhino &…"

Kim hauer replied Oct 3, 2016 to Rhinoceros portable with Grasshopper

2 Oct 4, 2016
Reply by Tomas Villanueva

"One of the BEST video's, that shows how GH components and definitions work is by:Lui…"

Kim hauer replied Oct 3, 2016 to I am new to grasshopper, i have seen the 13 videos on this site and a few couple videos on youtube. What is the best way to proceed ahead in learning grasshopper?..

9 Oct 4, 2016
Reply by Armin Seltz

"Yikes its been a year, how quickly time passes! Now I can answer my own question....…"

Kim hauer replied Oct 1, 2016 to Parametric bench

21 Oct 1, 2016
Reply by Nenov Ivo

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service