Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Ka Chun Ringo Chan's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh, You cannot see my images uploaded? the metaball contours are formed by polyline…"

Ka Chun Ringo Chan replied Oct 8, 2014 to Problem about simplifying the curve for metaball.

13 Oct 15, 2014
Reply by Ka Chun Ringo Chan

"Ys, but the problem is I cannot make like that, after I extrude a column and I canno…"

Ka Chun Ringo Chan replied Sep 21, 2014 to How add structure for metaball for 3D print?

4 Sep 21, 2014

"Thanks for the reply! But I just cannot make it because some of my command seem havi…"

Ka Chun Ringo Chan replied Sep 21, 2014 to How add structure for metaball for 3D print?

4 Sep 21, 2014

"I found in there already, but there didn't indicate how to make a support for the fr…"

Ka Chun Ringo Chan replied Sep 16, 2014 to How to make structure the metaball

5 Sep 16, 2014
Reply by ng5 Alex

"Sorry, maybe the question is not clear. What I want is to make a support for the con…"

Ka Chun Ringo Chan replied Sep 16, 2014 to How to make structure the metaball

5 Sep 16, 2014
Reply by ng5 Alex

"Thanks so much and thats really help me much! let me play around with this first and…"

Ka Chun Ringo Chan replied Sep 12, 2014 to How to make something like this one? I think it's a metaball question.

4 Sep 12, 2014

"OMG!! that was so nice! Actually it solved most of my question but the one is that I…"

Ka Chun Ringo Chan replied Sep 12, 2014 to How to make something like this one? I think it's a metaball question.

4 Sep 12, 2014

"Thanks for replying!! it does help me and actually I'm doing a studio to re-build a…"

Ka Chun Ringo Chan replied Sep 12, 2014 to Metaball question!

4 Sep 12, 2014

"Opps, sorry. Here you are! I just try to make something like metaball have a low acc…"

Ka Chun Ringo Chan replied Sep 9, 2014 to Metaball question!

4 Sep 12, 2014

"I tried before but I cannot break down the box into pieces and I want to have some r…"

Ka Chun Ringo Chan replied Aug 4, 2014 to Hi, Can anyone tell me how to do this kind of graphic?

3 Aug 5, 2014
Reply by Damon

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service