Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Toussaint Jimenez Rojas's Discussions (188)

Discussions Replied To (131) Replies Latest Activity

"in my case i really need to flat or not flat a component depends if i choose one pol…"

Toussaint Jimenez Rojas replied Apr 1, 2012 to IF - THEN - ELSE

8 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Mateusz Zwierzycki

"Hannes Löschke  i modify the definition base on my def and your def, cuz the voroni…"

Toussaint Jimenez Rojas replied Apr 1, 2012 to Clean Definition and multiple curve to work building code parametrize

18 Oct 15, 2013
Reply by Haridas Narvekar

"Hey Dude.  Thanks a Lot, now i have to keep developing all the other parts of the de…"

Toussaint Jimenez Rojas replied Mar 31, 2012 to Clean Definition and multiple curve to work building code parametrize

18 Oct 15, 2013

"can you upload a screenshot of the definition i´m at work now and here i dont have r…"

Toussaint Jimenez Rojas replied Mar 30, 2012 to Clean Definition and multiple curve to work building code parametrize

18 Oct 15, 2013

"error the voroni componet not working well with skew polygon the find closet points…"

Toussaint Jimenez Rojas replied Mar 29, 2012 to Clean Definition and multiple curve to work building code parametrize

18 Oct 15, 2013

"don't answer now i know what happend until now "

Toussaint Jimenez Rojas replied Mar 29, 2012 to Clean Definition and multiple curve to work building code parametrize

18 Oct 15, 2013

"i'm touching the definition why the polygon center shows 3 center points ? this is a…"

18 Oct 15, 2013

"now when i arrive at home i will going to poke into the re-definition of my defintio…"

18 Oct 15, 2013

"you are right the curves are skewed, this is because the curves are real city block…"

18 Oct 15, 2013

"this avoid to use more slider like in the remap ex that michael use in him case  "

Toussaint Jimenez Rojas replied Mar 28, 2012 to Exercise 9.3

20 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by Hannes Löschke

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service