Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Luis Fraguada's Discussions (1,238)

Discussions Replied To (950) Replies Latest Activity

"You said I assumed this means it displays the message in the bottom status bar where…"

Luis Fraguada replied Apr 2, 2013 to [Oversight] GH_RuntimeMessageLevel.Remark does not add string message to the pop up balloon

8 Apr 2, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

"This is what I get when I use a Remark instead of Warning or Error...Yes, this is a…"

Luis Fraguada replied Apr 2, 2013 to [Oversight] GH_RuntimeMessageLevel.Remark does not add string message to the pop up balloon

8 Apr 2, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

"I see, but I guess these are replaced pretty immediately if Autosave options are set…"

Luis Fraguada replied Apr 1, 2013 to [Oversight] GH_RuntimeMessageLevel.Remark does not add string message to the pop up balloon

8 Apr 2, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

"It is much more effective if you post in the gHowl group. In any case, to create a…"

Luis Fraguada replied Mar 30, 2013 to Ghowl

1 Mar 30, 2013
Reply by Luis Fraguada

"Start with meshes...when working with lots of computation, meshes will calculate muc…"

Luis Fraguada replied Mar 12, 2013 to Self Shading perforated dia-grid screen.

5 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by Arrash Fakouri

"Just for the record, I opened this definition, referenced a Surface, and it worked f…"

Luis Fraguada replied Mar 12, 2013 to Error with sliders and expression

20 Apr 26, 2013
Reply by Francisco Lara

"Here is another one...can't get out of the Gradient Editor!  Cannot hit OK, Cancel,…"

Luis Fraguada replied Mar 3, 2013 to Loosing ability to open new definitions in GH, Zooming in Rhino, Closing scripting Components

5 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

"Exactly what I needed.  Thanks a lot!"

Luis Fraguada replied Feb 25, 2013 to How to throw a warning or error to turn the component orange or red?

6 Sep 25, 2014
Reply by David Rutten

"Hello, It helps greatly if you post these discussions in the gHowl group, otherwise…"

Luis Fraguada replied Feb 22, 2013 to Ghowl - Spreadsheet writer component

2 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by Mickey Htoo

"I am allergic to the rectangular / square grid components for some reason.  Here is…"

Luis Fraguada replied Feb 20, 2013 to Grid centred from a point

9 Dec 6, 2017
Reply by Laurent B

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service