Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Florian Frank's Discussions (361)

Discussions Replied To (324) Replies Latest Activity

"Ciao Andrea Rhino.ApplicationSettings.AppearanceSettings.ViewportBackgroundColor = C…"

Florian Frank replied May 1, 2012 to how to change the background color of view in C#?

7 May 2, 2012
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

"Hi Tyler, The results shown on your picture seem to have the same problems as i got…"

Florian Frank replied Apr 30, 2012 to Unroll Surface and Breps

41 Oct 17, 2016
Reply by Alexia Ch

"Ciao Andrea. new Transform.Rotation() instead of TransformRotation to acess the Rota…"

Florian Frank replied Apr 28, 2012 to why i cannot rotate a object?

5 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by Arthur Mamou-Mani

"You're welcome. I'm happy that my test files are useful for someone else too ;-)"

Florian Frank replied Mar 9, 2012 to Creating data trees with C#

5 Mar 24, 2012
Reply by Dave Johnson

"hi charles, maybe this file is helpful to understand the logic of data trees in c# (…"

Florian Frank replied Mar 8, 2012 to Creating data trees with C#

5 Mar 24, 2012
Reply by Dave Johnson

":-( thanks jon"

Florian Frank replied Apr 28, 2011 to Unroller Class

2 Apr 28, 2011
Reply by Florian Frank

"Hi Caglar, try this: Private Sub RunScript(ByVal x As List(Of Object), ByVal y As Ob…"

Florian Frank replied Feb 4, 2011 to Dividing Circles

3 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

"Thanks Marc, thanks David Multiply the x,y,z might be a solution as a workaround and…"

Florian Frank replied Feb 4, 2011 to construct NurbsSurface from control points with weights

9 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by M NICK

"You'r welcome. Oh yes that's true. Now i understand what you mean with ByRef and ByV…"

Florian Frank replied Feb 3, 2011 to change the suf control points weight according to a list of number

7 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by to]

"Hi i know. This is what i wanted to do. Unfortunately the RhinoCommon Class is not w…"

Florian Frank replied Feb 2, 2011 to change the suf control points weight according to a list of number

7 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by to]

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service