Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Dan Taeyoung's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Here's a simplified version of my workflow. The final Solid Union takes 234ms to run…"

Dan Taeyoung replied Sep 26, 2014 to Stopping GH_Timer from affecting components downstream?

14 Dec 9, 2014
Reply by mcomart

"This works for the DK2 now, but positional tracking isn't incorporated. This should…"

Dan Taeyoung replied Sep 15, 2014 to Oculus Rift + Grasshopper (w/ OpenTrack)

5 Nov 30, 2015
Reply by Dan Taeyoung

"I've fixed some errors - here's a working version!"

Dan Taeyoung replied Sep 11, 2014 to Even longer Spaghetti remote

45 Dec 4, 2014
Reply by Leonardo Nuevo Arenas

"Hi David, Thanks for your response!  Does the cluster recalculate the entire solutio…"

Dan Taeyoung replied Jan 11, 2014 to Feature Request - Cluster activity

3 Jan 12, 2014
Reply by David Rutten

"I wrote a script to automate this for optimization/automation purposes, called Grass…"

Dan Taeyoung replied Dec 17, 2013 to Start Grasshopper from Windows

4 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by Henne

"That was it! Somehow I had overlooked ExpireSolution. Thanks again, David!"

Dan Taeyoung replied Dec 12, 2013 to Dynamically changing number of input/output parameters

2 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by Dan Taeyoung

"Actually, I'll take that back. Cruelly enough, the problem just arose again with my…"

Dan Taeyoung replied Dec 9, 2013 to Guid should contain 32 digits with 4 dashes (xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx).

20 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Dieter Toews

"I had this problem a few days ago, and it occurred when any custom component (for ex…"

Dan Taeyoung replied Dec 9, 2013 to Guid should contain 32 digits with 4 dashes (xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx).

20 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Dieter Toews

"Hi David, I'm piggybacking on this comment because my question is similar. I have a…"

Dan Taeyoung replied Dec 6, 2013 to Creating a Component with a variable number of output parameters

29 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

"That was it! Thanks a million, David!  Question - do you foresee this process being…"

Dan Taeyoung replied Dec 3, 2013 to Custom (vb, c#, python, etc) Component that loads a cluster and/or .gh file?

8 Dec 3, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service