Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

paul hackett's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, that would be a solution, but the problem comes when the region is not that par…"

paul hackett replied Sep 9, 2010 to surface or delaunay mesh from single closed overlapped 3D curve

4 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by paul hackett

"Oh la la! Interesting thing this "pt_cmd_string" . This script works perfectly for o…"

paul hackett replied Apr 27, 2010 to VB Insert

9 Mar 27, 2017
Reply by Andrew Schiffer

"(thnxs for the quick reply) Well, I also want to delete the objects in that layers..…"

paul hackett replied Apr 25, 2010 to Delete certain Rhino Layers inside a VB.net component

3 Apr 25, 2010
Reply by David Rutten

"Any ideas of how can we get this dynamic network with kangaroo? It seems quite compl…"

paul hackett replied Apr 13, 2010 to Connectivity Optimization

11 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by paul hackett

"Thanks David, gracias Pep. Handy tool, the Pathmapper."

paul hackett replied Jan 12, 2010 to Why does PathMapper erase empty branches?

4 Jan 12, 2010
Reply by paul hackett

"Hola Pep, thanxs for the quick answer. The problem I have here is that the empty bra…"

paul hackett replied Jan 11, 2010 to Why does PathMapper erase empty branches?

4 Jan 12, 2010
Reply by paul hackett

"Constraint Solver is the only thing GH need to be the best. The rest is playing cool…"

paul hackett replied Nov 17, 2009 to LEDAS Assemblies / Driving Dimensions

24 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Vicente Soler

"I think something similar is already scripted by those excellent guys, see this post…"

paul hackett replied Nov 4, 2009 to send the risults geometry to different files.

3 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by paul hackett

"Need help with it, please"

paul hackett replied Nov 4, 2009 to How to update uuids: open file, select objects by layer, and extract ids

10 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by paul hackett

"I see, but i´m a novice at using VB yet, and I easily get lost in variables, inputs…"

paul hackett replied Nov 2, 2009 to How to update uuids: open file, select objects by layer, and extract ids

10 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by paul hackett

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service