Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Bradley Bowers's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Shridhar,  It is working really well, a few things I still need to sort out, but yo…"

Bradley Bowers replied May 10, 2015 to SHATTER curves from both ends

18 May 12, 2015
Reply by martyn hogg

"Shridhar,  At first I thought the spheres would be a problem, BUT they actually sim…"

18 May 12, 2015
Reply by martyn hogg

"Thank you Shridhar,  Using a solid to split the curves is a good solution! Is there…"

18 May 12, 2015
Reply by martyn hogg

"Danny,  Thank you for your time! Where/how did I go wrong with the Shatter function…"

Bradley Bowers replied Jun 23, 2014 to Shatter arcs not working or trim

3 Jun 23, 2014
Reply by Bradley Bowers

"I have updated the definition. I was able to get half the circles to cooperate!!!"

Bradley Bowers replied Jun 22, 2014 to Shatter arcs not working or trim

3 Jun 23, 2014
Reply by Bradley Bowers

"I have been using an older definition (attached to this message) in an attempt to m…"

Bradley Bowers replied Jul 12, 2013 to help with equation in function component - catenary from two points - where is arcsinh function?

30 Jul 12, 2013
Reply by Bradley Bowers

"Actually I am having trouble duplicating your definition. I have Kangaroo but do I n…"

Bradley Bowers replied Aug 8, 2012 to Equilateral triangulation of Pyramid faces (Sierpinski's Gasket)

4 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by CongChien

"Yes this is what I have been trying to do. How would I scale the size of the triangl…"

Bradley Bowers replied Aug 7, 2012 to Equilateral triangulation of Pyramid faces (Sierpinski's Gasket)

4 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by CongChien

"OMG THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I HAVE BEEN SLAVING OVER THIS FOR TOO LONG!…"

Bradley Bowers replied Oct 20, 2010 to Flow along surface

38 May 19, 2012
Reply by Simeon Simeonov

"Hello All, I have been trying to tweak the above definition to suit a pattern I am…"

Bradley Bowers replied Oct 19, 2010 to Flow along surface

38 May 19, 2012
Reply by Simeon Simeonov

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service