Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Arthur Mamou-Mani's Discussions (858)

Discussions Replied To (571) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry guys, here is the def again. The curve should be internalised but just in case…"

Arthur Mamou-Mani replied Jan 21, 2013 to Different Sweep Components Problems.

6 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by Andrew Heumann

"Hi Dedackelzucht, is the initial curve not internalised in the GH def?"

Arthur Mamou-Mani replied Jan 21, 2013 to Different Sweep Components Problems.

6 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by Andrew Heumann

"Hi Sarah, You need to join your mesh faces before exporting the mesh to ecotect. Use…"

Arthur Mamou-Mani replied Nov 25, 2012 to ecotect does not analyse mesh properly, bizarre result

1 Nov 25, 2012
Reply by Arthur Mamou-Mani

"Wow you scared me Angel. Although I know it will happen sooner or later, I still fee…"

Arthur Mamou-Mani replied Nov 14, 2012 to RIP Oscar Niemeyer...

11 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by Ángel Linares

"Thanks a lot David, I will try the Stopwatch, sounds promising."

Arthur Mamou-Mani replied Nov 12, 2012 to What is faster: a custom C# components or a compiled plugin?

3 Nov 12, 2012
Reply by Ángel Linares

"Thanks Michael, Wow this brings back memories! Not sure if invert was available back…"

Arthur Mamou-Mani replied Nov 12, 2012 to Retrieve what is not culled in separate list ?

14 Nov 12, 2012
Reply by Vicente Soler

"Hi Thanasis, You were almost there, see comments below: Always flatten the Force O…"

Arthur Mamou-Mani replied Nov 11, 2012 to How to change a flat hexagonal grid's density with an attractor ?

57 Jun 15, 2017
Reply by nadine

"Hi Abir, I got the first step to work on C#, I will let you continue the code as I n…"

Arthur Mamou-Mani replied Nov 9, 2012 to C SHARP: DIVIDING AND LOFTING AN ARRAY OF LINES

5 Nov 10, 2012
Reply by Abir Acharjee

"Sorry I confused list and array. In this case I needed a list and not an array. Answ…"

Arthur Mamou-Mani replied Nov 9, 2012 to Why am I not getting points with the C# DivideByLength method?

1 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by Arthur Mamou-Mani

"Hi Sarah, I am not sure if this applies to your question but you can guide a "growth…"

Arthur Mamou-Mani replied Oct 28, 2012 to diffusion-limited-aggregation, minimum path, growth

5 Mar 1, 2015
Reply by h

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service