Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Arthur Mamou-Mani's Discussions (858)

Discussions Replied To (571) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks a lot David, very helpful reply.  Here is the C# for anyone who wants to spee…"

Arthur Mamou-Mani replied Sep 22, 2013 to Rhinocommon Wishlist for Area Mass Compute Method

18 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by Arthur Mamou-Mani

"Thanks Djordje! What would you place in the cluster though?"

Arthur Mamou-Mani replied Sep 22, 2013 to How to replace an <empty> branch with a null branch or a "0" value?

22 Apr 4, 2019
Reply by Erick Vásquez

"Hi Danny :) Unfortunately the replace null doesn't replace <empty> branches fr…"

Arthur Mamou-Mani replied Sep 21, 2013 to How to replace an <empty> branch with a null branch or a "0" value?

22 Apr 4, 2019
Reply by Erick Vásquez

"Thanks a lot Andrew! Is the null component from GH just out of curiosity?"

Arthur Mamou-Mani replied Sep 21, 2013 to How to replace an <empty> branch with a null branch or a "0" value?

22 Apr 4, 2019
Reply by Erick Vásquez

"Ok I managed to do it with the index output :) "

Arthur Mamou-Mani replied Sep 20, 2013 to Separate Points Within BREPS?

1 Sep 20, 2013

"Thanks a lot Rajaa, This works really well but is there a way to do this with curved…"

Arthur Mamou-Mani replied Aug 6, 2013 to Paneling Tools + Grasshopper on Rhino 5: Creating grid from intersection of curves

4 Aug 6, 2013

"Great! Very clear, thanks a lot Ben."

Arthur Mamou-Mani replied Apr 10, 2013 to GH Python error "MissingMemberException: 'Guid' object has no attribute 'length'"

4 Dec 21, 2016
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

"Ok sorry, I solved this using a different method as I was getting the GUID of the ne…"

Arthur Mamou-Mani replied Apr 9, 2013 to GH Python error "MissingMemberException: 'Guid' object has no attribute 'length'"

4 Dec 21, 2016
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

"Thanks Angel! That sounds quite interresting, could be v.2. of this variation, sligh…"

Arthur Mamou-Mani replied Jan 21, 2013 to WISH: Moving inputs up and down to change order.

2 Jan 21, 2013

"Thanks Hannes, this is strange, I don't think that I changed the parameter from the…"

Arthur Mamou-Mani replied Jan 21, 2013 to Evaluate Curve, Perp Frame and Point on Curve discrepancies?

4 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service