Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Sophia Keivanlo's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"Ok, I cleaned it up a bit to clarify what I mean..  Before 1/x   and after .. (??!?!…"

Sophia Keivanlo replied Mar 5, 2012 to Opposite attractor

15 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by Hannes Löschke

"Sorry, I have the same problem, and I cant figure it out, my circles all become very…"

Sophia Keivanlo replied Mar 5, 2012 to Opposite attractor

15 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by Hannes Löschke

"Hi, I think I get what you mean, but the different points have to make different imp…"

Sophia Keivanlo replied Mar 5, 2012 to Point attractors that regionally affect the radii of circles in a 3d grid

3 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by Sophia Keivanlo

"To clarify my problem: you can see that I get several circles in each other instead…"

Sophia Keivanlo replied Mar 5, 2012 to Point attractors that regionally affect the radii of circles in a 3d grid

3 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by Sophia Keivanlo

"HEUREKA!! I hereby pronounce you "grasshopper-guru of the day" Thank you so much.. "

Sophia Keivanlo replied Feb 9, 2012 to How to move points with a graph-mapper or similar?

9 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by Sophia Keivanlo

"And, yes, I would like to move each curve individually, answer to your question earl…"

Sophia Keivanlo replied Feb 9, 2012 to How to move points with a graph-mapper or similar?

9 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by Sophia Keivanlo

"Thank you for your patience with me, haha.. Ok, I'm now able to move my points, but…"

9 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by Sophia Keivanlo

"Wow! That was a reply-record! I found the matrixflip and gaussian, and I think I hav…"

9 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by Sophia Keivanlo

"Thank you Systemiq! I'm trying to create your suggestion now, but I'm stuck at two p…"

9 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by Sophia Keivanlo

"Thank you!! Very helpful!"

Sophia Keivanlo replied Dec 18, 2011 to random attraction points on base srf pulls top srf down to create pillars

12 Dec 18, 2011
Reply by Sophia Keivanlo

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service