Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Nick Bruscia's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"I've gotten around this by first finding a remeshed solution (stopping mesh machine…"

Nick Bruscia replied Oct 27, 2017 to Re-meshing mesh achieving more regular triangles

6 Jan 23, 2020
Reply by Contestables

"Hi Evert, Dusting off an old one here, but I'm curious to get your thoughts on this…"

Nick Bruscia replied Mar 24, 2017 to Hexagonal Mapping using box morph example!

2 Mar 24, 2017
Reply by Nick Bruscia

"Dave and Aditya, A slightly cleaned up version with a higher res mesh, attached.  Yo…"

Nick Bruscia replied Feb 2, 2016 to Bending wood

8 Feb 2, 2016
Reply by Nick Bruscia

"Hi Dave, Just thought I'd spend a few minutes tinkering with Daniel's example in bot…"

Nick Bruscia replied Jan 22, 2016 to Modelling Wood Bending Behaviours

15 Jan 18, 2018
Reply by Anand Shah

"Friendly bump ... I'm sure your hands are full with that pile of bugs ;) Brian, your…"

Nick Bruscia replied Jul 16, 2015 to Clusters - Can't drag wires from certain outputs, even if wires are already connected to the same output

6 Jul 16, 2015
Reply by Nick Bruscia

"Thanks mire. Nice idea to sort the sets of points by their interior angles when dire…"

Nick Bruscia replied Nov 22, 2014 to point clustering along surface

2 Nov 22, 2014
Reply by Nick Bruscia

"Hi David, Thanks for the response.  It shuts Rhino down completely, just as it woul…"

Nick Bruscia replied Nov 5, 2012 to Rhino 5 (newest) + GH (brand newest) crash on bake?

8 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

"Here's a screen shot.  As you can see, due to the graph mapping of the values, the r…"

Nick Bruscia replied Oct 20, 2012 to ReMap Numbers

3 Oct 20, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

"I've been using Fn + Delete - works and I've gotten used to it.   FYI - this is on…"

Nick Bruscia replied Jul 20, 2012 to Delete button not answering on GH but only on Rhino

45 Apr 24, 2019
Reply by pietro pec

"I've started to do just that, and stopped for a moment to post here to get some othe…"

Nick Bruscia replied Aug 26, 2011 to mountains and valleys

5 Aug 26, 2011
Reply by Nick Bruscia

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service