Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Marc's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"And the working files if they are of use, Thanks again Marc"

Marc replied Apr 16, 2017 to Begin a graph/network in SpiderWeb from lines instead of points

2 Jul 4, 2017
Reply by Richard Schaffranek

"I'm still trying to figure this out and have so far come to the conclusion (i may be…"

Marc replied Apr 8, 2017 to Assigning values to multiple points. Lists?

2 Apr 8, 2017
Reply by Marc

"Sorry, I just realised i had removed the attractors i have set up from the grasshopp…"

Marc replied Apr 8, 2017 to Assigning values to multiple points. Lists?

2 Apr 8, 2017
Reply by Marc

"Anybody? Still stuck on how best to deal with the overlapping bit. Thanks Marc"

Marc replied Feb 21, 2017 to geometry orientation/positioning & preventing overlap of geometry

2 Feb 21, 2017
Reply by Marc

"Ok, so i think i might have the orientation sussed? But as for the conflicting bound…"

Marc replied Feb 19, 2017 to geometry orientation/positioning & preventing overlap of geometry

2 Feb 21, 2017
Reply by Marc

"Daniel, Thank you for your help, much appreciated. Sorry its taken until now, i was…"

Marc replied Feb 14, 2017 to Height map from coloured mesh

2 Feb 14, 2017
Reply by Marc

"Thanks for your help!  Reading back my original post i dont think i asked the quest…"

Marc replied Apr 5, 2016 to Gaps between bricks

2 Apr 5, 2016
Reply by Marc

"Thanks you for your help once again!! I'm not sure if i'm missing the component but…"

Marc replied Mar 1, 2016 to Affect grid spacing. Can I use an image sample? or do I have to use a different method?

2 Mar 1, 2016
Reply by Marc

"Hi, I have just checked this out and it works great thank you! I still dont really…"

Marc replied Feb 29, 2016 to Image sampler - getting my image to fit correctly

3 Feb 29, 2016
Reply by Marc

"Still trying to figure this out. Would really appreciate it if some one could take a…"

Marc replied Feb 28, 2016 to Image sampler - getting my image to fit correctly

3 Feb 29, 2016
Reply by Marc

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by