Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Jesse's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"It appears like each main branch is planar. It's a bit of backwards thinking but giv…"

Jesse replied Sep 18, 2014 to How to recreate the branch like structure of The Tote by Serie Architects

1 Sep 18, 2014
Reply by Jesse

"Easiest way is to grab the lunchbox pack for grasshopper and plug your surface into…"

Jesse replied Sep 18, 2014 to Fibrous / honeycomb pattern on a surface

4 Apr 9, 2016
Reply by Jesse

"You might want to give the SmartForm Plugin a try. It will do your diagrid easily. I…"

Jesse replied Sep 18, 2014 to Equal triangles distribution on non-planar surface (diagrid)?

4 Sep 20, 2014
Reply by Boogey

"You have to install the gHowl dependencies "OpenXMLSDKv2". Should be included in the…"

Jesse replied Sep 18, 2014 to Realtime Physics for Space Planning

21 Nov 8, 2017
Reply by Jonathan Irawan

"You base surface in the grasshopper file is flat. That should be easy then. But you…"

Jesse replied Sep 16, 2014 to Equal triangles distribution on non-planar surface (diagrid)?

4 Sep 20, 2014
Reply by Boogey

" This base of my script was from a definition I found on the grasshopper3d fourms, a…"

Jesse replied Apr 29, 2014 to Realtime Physics for Space Planning

21 Nov 8, 2017
Reply by Jonathan Irawan

"This image above hopefully explains some of what's missing for spring force 1 and th…"

Jesse replied Apr 9, 2014 to Realtime Physics for Space Planning

21 Nov 8, 2017
Reply by Jonathan Irawan

"It has to do with the springs rest length and cut-off. In the script I calculated th…"

Jesse replied Mar 22, 2014 to Realtime Physics for Space Planning

21 Nov 8, 2017
Reply by Jonathan Irawan

"Sorry for the delayed response, but you can run the base surface through the Area co…"

Jesse replied Mar 22, 2014 to Placing an attractor point on a curved surface and scaling away from it.

5 Mar 22, 2014
Reply by Jesse

"It's all about matching up the lists. But in reviewing your GH file it is probably e…"

Jesse replied Mar 12, 2014 to Placing an attractor point on a curved surface and scaling away from it.

5 Mar 22, 2014
Reply by Jesse

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service