Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Ilona Pinto de Araujo's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I've finally the effect that I wanted (almost) by adding some anchors points at your…"

Ilona Pinto de Araujo replied Dec 23, 2015 to Help with Kangaroo : falling sphere transforms a mesh

6 Dec 23, 2015
Reply by Ilona Pinto de Araujo

"When I increase the gravity or when I change the springs parameters, the sphere goes…"

Ilona Pinto de Araujo replied Dec 23, 2015 to Help with Kangaroo : falling sphere transforms a mesh

6 Dec 23, 2015

"Thks Kim, it will be very helpful! "

6 Dec 23, 2015

"Thanks! Actually you're right, I would have done better to use the "Surface Divide"…"

Ilona Pinto de Araujo replied Feb 1, 2015 to Rebuild surface with some modified control points

5 Feb 1, 2015

"Merci, Your solution is good too, i've just replaced SrfPt by Sdivide and I have the…"

Ilona Pinto de Araujo replied Feb 1, 2015 to Rebuild surface with some modified control points

5 Feb 1, 2015

"Thanks! Actually you're right, I would have done better to use the "divide surface"…"

5 Feb 1, 2015

"Thanks, I didn't know the cull component :)"

Ilona Pinto de Araujo replied Jan 2, 2015 to Select values from a list > 2%

5 Jan 2, 2015
Reply by Daniel González Abalde

"Great! thks"

Ilona Pinto de Araujo replied Jan 2, 2015 to Select values from a list > 2%

5 Jan 2, 2015
Reply by Daniel González Abalde

RSS

About