Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Jonas Blazinskas's Discussions (122)

Discussions Replied To (74) Replies Latest Activity

"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V29fwHobqcgSee those students? They want me to go ou…"

Jonas Blazinskas replied Jul 6, 2016 to Grasshopper has triggered ocd for me...

5 Jul 6, 2016
Reply by Jonas Blazinskas

"I have just realised that this is what makes me giggle nowadays, I hope my friends w…"

Jonas Blazinskas replied Jul 6, 2016 to Grasshopper has triggered ocd for me...

5 Jul 6, 2016

"I am looking for the result according to you where the distance is 2. This is where…"

Jonas Blazinskas replied Jul 6, 2016 to True false two list match

3 Jul 6, 2016
Reply by David Rutten

"Oh and I was wandering on 64bit when Grasshopper uses all potential available RAM fo…"

Jonas Blazinskas replied Jul 5, 2016 to Which cpu would be faster for grasshopper calculations?

24 Aug 3, 2016

"An option to disable autosave deletion would be awesome. For the ones that love to p…"

Jonas Blazinskas replied Jul 5, 2016 to Which cpu would be faster for grasshopper calculations?

24 Aug 3, 2016

"What about options like parallel on ladybug, I remember it stating that it can use m…"

24 Aug 3, 2016

"Any specific reason?"

Jonas Blazinskas replied Jun 26, 2016 to Locust vs Quelea vs Boid vs something else?

3 Jun 27, 2016
Reply by Mohamed Naeim

"well that didin't give a correct result either the heeeeell? https://www.youtube.com/…"

Jonas Blazinskas replied May 11, 2016 to Shape in brep clearly intersecting shapes come up

2 May 11, 2016

"Actually I might know whats up it's because I am intersecting different amount of cu…"

Jonas Blazinskas replied May 11, 2016 to Shape in brep clearly intersecting shapes come up

2 May 11, 2016

"Ok so I need some sort of null values to make sure that my data structure doesn't di…"

Jonas Blazinskas replied May 7, 2016 to Tree Branch WHYYYY U FLATTERINO MY SHIT?

2 May 7, 2016
Reply by Nik Willmore

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service