Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Igo Kommers Wender's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Andy. Thank you very much. It works great, therefore it is exactly what i was loo…"

Igo Kommers Wender replied Sep 14, 2010 to Track point trajectory in order to generate an interpolated curve

6 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Igo Kommers Wender

"David, when I say to track the trajectory of each point in order to generate an inte…"

Igo Kommers Wender replied Sep 13, 2010 to Track point trajectory in order to generate an interpolated curve

6 Sep 28, 2010

"Thanks David. Yes, pretty involved, but it should work. I will try it. Cheers Rod"

Igo Kommers Wender replied Sep 13, 2010 to Save Slider Animation as PGN with transparent background

7 Jan 31, 2014
Reply by Hannes Löschke

"Thanks again David. I also hope VB and C# components will be available. Bye the way…"

Igo Kommers Wender replied Sep 9, 2010 to Programming language to learn for the upcoming grasshopper version for mac

4 Sep 9, 2010

"Thank you David, I can notice my ignorance in these matters are enormous!! One more…"

Igo Kommers Wender replied Sep 9, 2010 to Programming language to learn for the upcoming grasshopper version for mac

4 Sep 9, 2010

"Thank you both guys. I'm afraid i will have to check out a bit more to get what you…"

Igo Kommers Wender replied Sep 7, 2010 to Tree Ramification

3 Sep 7, 2010

"Yes!!!!!!!! It is there and it seems to work very well. Quite welcome!!!!"

Igo Kommers Wender replied Jul 21, 2010 to Automatic update to 0.7.0037

29 Jun 18, 2014
Reply by Peter Kompier

"Thank you. It is welcome!!"

Igo Kommers Wender replied May 29, 2010 to "Essential Mathematics" - Second Edition

14 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by Janghwan Cheon

"Thank you Vicente, it works great!!!! Do you know how I could adjust the seams in Gr…"

Igo Kommers Wender replied Apr 20, 2010 to Loft and Offset Help!!!

2 Apr 20, 2010

"Thanks for your reply David. It's a bit clearer than before. Cheers, Igo"

Igo Kommers Wender replied Apr 7, 2010 to LoftSDK (Adjust Seams)

6 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Diego

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service