Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Chris Beffa's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"I appreciate the link, guys.  I'd still love to get my hands on Francesco's definiti…"

Chris Beffa replied Nov 19, 2017 to Does anybody have Francesco's Delauney Self Portrait Definition?

3 Nov 19, 2017
Reply by Chris Beffa

"I should add that there's no deadline to this, I'm merely experimenting, so if there…"

Chris Beffa replied Oct 9, 2017 to having trouble matching the intended aesthetic of a definition

2 Oct 9, 2017
Reply by Gediminas Kirdeikis

"Then, I guess most the thanks should go to you, Michael!  Very cool def!"

Chris Beffa replied Sep 30, 2017 to Srf Grid component not working properly

4 Sep 30, 2017
Reply by Chris Beffa

"Thanks, David!"

Chris Beffa replied Sep 30, 2017 to Srf Grid component not working properly

4 Sep 30, 2017
Reply by Chris Beffa

"Unlike Marching Cubes, Cocoon works which is great, but I'm having trouble accomplis…"

Chris Beffa replied Aug 30, 2017 to Unable to get David Stasiuk's Marching Cubes definition to work...

5 Aug 31, 2017
Reply by David Stasiuk

"Thanks, I'll try it out, Alex.  Hopefully, I can get a quality erosion effect w/ it…"

Chris Beffa replied Aug 30, 2017 to Unable to get David Stasiuk's Marching Cubes definition to work...

5 Aug 31, 2017
Reply by David Stasiuk

"You guys rock!  Thank you!"

Chris Beffa replied Jul 3, 2017 to Is there a grasshopper definition that can create something similar to the attached files?

5 Jul 3, 2017
Reply by Chris Beffa

"First off, thanks for the reply! Yeah, the mathematical precision of the two models…"

Chris Beffa replied Jul 3, 2017 to Is there a grasshopper definition that can create something similar to the attached files?

5 Jul 3, 2017
Reply by Chris Beffa

"You guys seriously rock! Thanks once again!"

Chris Beffa replied Oct 18, 2016 to What component is this?

6 Oct 18, 2016
Reply by Chris Beffa

"Do you by chance know what the component in picture number 2 is?  I literally looke…"

Chris Beffa replied Oct 18, 2016 to What component is this?

6 Oct 18, 2016
Reply by Chris Beffa

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service