Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Grasshopper as back-end for web configurator?

Communicating with Grasshopper via a web-client interface? Anyone experimented along these lines?

Started by Thomas Wingate

2 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Thomas Wingate

reuse VB_scripts

Hi How can I save my VB_scripts so that I can use them in other files? It's a pitty that it is not possible to copy them and paste them i…

Started by carsten schlichting

2 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by carsten schlichting

Creating list of EH_box in Vb.net

Is it possible? my component turns red and i get a message: "The type 'EH_box' is not defined" And my script only has the following conte…

Started by Thomas Bildsøe

2 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by Thomas Bildsøe

regenerate preview

Hi, I've got a pretty straightforward question which I haven't found an answer for here yet. I would like to be able to call, from within a…

Started by Björn Förstberg

0 Jul 31, 2009

First post in VB section : condition statment

Hello there this is my first attempt to write a vb component. I need to give GH this condition 46<=x<=135 if true then x=70, if false…

Started by Claudio

3 Jul 29, 2009
Reply by Dimitrie Stefanescu @idid

sweeping in VB

Hi, I am having trouble lofting with a VB component. I have two curves that need to be lofted but the result is a segmented surface (not i…

Started by Giancarlo

1 Jul 27, 2009
Reply by Damien Alomar

clamped surface with RhinoSrfPtGrid Method or RhinoSrfControlPtGrid

Hi I want to ask how is the best way to make with VB a clamped surface. There is a command in Grasshopper "surface from points" and you c…

Started by carsten schlichting

1 Jul 27, 2009
Reply by carsten schlichting

Brep Intersection and Data Tree Management

EDIT: Disregard. I declared the path outside of the for loop. Putting it inside redeclares it with updated values each time. oops. Hullo W…

Started by Luke Semo

0 Jul 26, 2009

nested arrays

Hello, Im trying to write a vb module that would output a list of lists (nested arrays) but have not managed to figure out how to do it. I…

Started by msgrom

4 Jul 25, 2009
Reply by Russ Gould

two basic (probably stupid!) questions on scripting...

hi everyone, i've just started scripting a little bit... i have two questions: - is it possible to weld the vertices of a mesh through a VB…

Started by Vittorio Menna

6 Jul 24, 2009
Reply by Vittorio Menna

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by