Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Points not joining up right for surface grid. Please help!

hey guys, i'm new to the forum and still in the process of learning gh. i've got a major problem here. in the file you can see 2 versions.…

Started by Janice Tan

1 Sep 5, 2009
Reply by Jacek Jaskólski

VB Strangeness!!

I have two definitions, each resulting in a 2Dvoronoi with the cells being returned as polyline curves. One definition uses the 2Dvoronoi d…

Started by Thomas Bildsøe

10 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Elizabeth Tweedale

Calling Routines

Hi guys, I'm working on a new project where I'm receiving streaming data from an Arduino microprocessor directly into Grasshopper through a…

Started by Andy Payne

2 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Ritchie Jackson

RhinoIntersectBreps

Trying to test if to Breps intersect. My problem is that the ”RhUtil.RhinoIntersectBreps “ return the result as “True” even though they do…

Started by Morten Bülow

4 Aug 31, 2009
Reply by Damien Alomar

EvaluatePoint function in vb.net component

Hey Guys, can somebody help me to figure out how working Function EvaluatePoint(ByRef objref As IOnObjRef, point As On3dPoint) if I have…

Started by Dimitry A. Demin

3 Aug 26, 2009
Reply by Damien Alomar

C#/VB : Complexity of Code vs. Complexity of Wiring

Hi, I've now got three weeks of GH experience behind me and am interested to know how long-time users deal with the issue of the play-off…

Started by Ritchie Jackson

3 Aug 26, 2009
Reply by Damien Alomar

Surface Fillets GH

Hi, Does anyone have any information on ways to script in surface fillets? Particularly is it possible to do in the C# script button in GH…

Started by Travis McCarra

1 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by Rajaa Issa

VB.net trim boundary question

Anyone know of the best way to determine if a uv point is within the trim boundary of a given surface? OpenNurbs documentation is so opaque…

Started by kyle steinfeld

3 Aug 19, 2009
Reply by kyle steinfeld

OleDB connection System.Data

I'm trying to write a function to read an Excel file via OleDB connection using System.Data. I've Referenced the System.Data assembly and c…

Started by Scott Maggart

2 Aug 19, 2009
Reply by Scott Maggart

OnBox in VB

Hi, I am trying to draw a box using VB in Grasshopper. I successfully get a RMA.OpenNurbs.OnBox. However, this doesn't get displayed in the…

Started by kermin chok

5 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Rajaa Issa

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by