Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Vector mass addition

Hello, We're newbies to vb.net. We have a list of vectors (with different directions) and what we want to have in the end is basically the…

Started by Tudor Cosmatu

7 Nov 10, 2009
Reply by Vicente Soler

transfer custom objects and access them in another VB component

Good morning everyone, again one little question regarding grasshopper vb scripting. is it possible to transfer custom Classes to another V…

Started by michael sprinzl

14 Nov 10, 2009
Reply by michael sprinzl

Select certain values from a list

Hi Everyone, I am just starting out with GH and VB. If I have a list of values as an input is there a way using vb script to select certai…

Started by Axiom

1 Nov 9, 2009
Reply by Roberto

making text object with VB (onTextDot, OnTextEntity ??? )

Hi, does anybody know how to script a text object - just like text in Rhino dimensions bar? I want to attach text (number) information clos…

Started by Milan Domkář

4 Nov 8, 2009
Reply by Milan Domkář

Command window in VB?

Hi. I am used to using MatLab, an now when I am using the VB scripting component, there are som things that i miss. Like how do you check y…

Started by Rasmus Holst

2 Nov 8, 2009
Reply by Rasmus Holst

VB Exception (As List)

Hi, I am trying to pass a list of onLines into my VB component. This somehow throws an exception. Does anyone know if you can pass in a lis…

Started by kermin chok

6 Nov 8, 2009
Reply by Milan Domkář

defining geometry type by input to a scripting component

if I have a vb.net script in which i say dim newgmtry as new OnSurface and doc.AddSurfaceObject(newgmtry, att) (where att=the name of t…

Started by Benjamin Golder

3 Nov 7, 2009
Reply by Benjamin Golder

How to update uuids: open file, select objects by layer, and extract ids

We have pieced together a VB script component that opens a file, selects objects based on a given layer name, and extracts the object ids o…

Started by Benjamin Golder

10 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by paul hackett

Points definition and points array in VB.net

Ok guys a bit crap issue here. I am used to vb script and not VB.net so I dont have much background in it. I have this bit of code I can't…

Started by Jon Malkovich

3 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Damien Alomar

grasshopper color preview

Hi, Is it possible to create a custom preview from within a VB component. I would like the previews of the geometry to be in a color other…

Started by Jason Lim

3 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by Damien Alomar

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service