Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tree iterator

Hi, I would like to call my method for each list (path, branch) in my GH_Structure tree. foreach( List<GH_Point> pts_list in pts_tre…

Started by Lukáš Kurilla

3 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Lukáš Kurilla

Help! IEnumerable!

Hi, sorry for posting this again, but I'm really freaked out by the IEnumerable thing. I'm not a die hard programmer,  I learned all my kno…

Started by Jinge Chai

5 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by Jinge Chai

Unroll-script sorting problem

I am trying to make a definition to produce a shell out of individual boxes. There for I populated a surface via boxmorph. Now I`m trying t…

Started by Jerrimo

10 Oct 13, 2010
Reply by Jerrimo

forcing rhino to wait for a process to finish in the new VB component

I am updating a legacy VB component. The legacy component used the following rhutil. work around to avoid the rhino error window from appea…

Started by Jeff Niemasz

2 Oct 13, 2010
Reply by Jinge Chai

(RhinoCommon) How to convert "one dimensional array of curve" to curve?

I've got a problem. The error of my VB component shows "Value of type '1-dimensional array of Rhino.Geometry.Curve' cannot be converted to…

Started by Jinge Chai

2 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by Jinge Chai

problem with Curve.GetClosestPoints

I'm trying to find the points on two curves (crvA and crvB) that are the closest to each other. The method "Curve.GetClosestPoints" is supp…

Started by Jack Bakker

7 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by Alexander

How to not show a component?

I seem to recall seeing this somewhere, but I cannot find it!I am creating a new version of a component and I'd like to keep the old one ar…

Started by Luis Fraguada

2 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by Luis Fraguada

split surface

Hi all, I try to split a surface in vb... for example Domains are Set to 0,1 Dim Srf1 As OnSurface = Nothing Dim Srf2 As OnSurface = Noth…

Started by °[u

9 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by Jinge Chai

RhinoExtendSurface function

Hi to all, i'm looking for a way to implement the "RhinoExtendSurface" function into a componnent... does anyone have already done it by t…

Started by Svetlin

0 Oct 12, 2010

Create simple plane surface using rhinoCommon

Hi all, I am looking for a way to create a simple planed surface using rhinocommon. I thought I could do that using  pointsas inputs but I…

Started by raf2205

3 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by raf2205

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service