Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Type UVInterval could not be found on a CSharp component!

Hi David, all.   I've set an input to UVInterval as a hint and I'm getting the error. am I missing a using directive? Cheers EVert

Started by Evert Amador

2 Oct 21, 2010
Reply by Evert Amador

extrude surface on curves

Hello,I'm building a grasshopper program that would create a profile shape, and then extrude that shape on selected curves to make a number…

Started by Danijel Ivanusevic

3 Oct 20, 2010
Reply by Jon Mirtschin

c# shifted list question

hi, does some one know an easiest way for making an simple shifted list in c# than this way ?(if i ' m not mistaken , i remember by example…

Started by Julz

5 Oct 20, 2010
Reply by Julz

syntaxe problem in vb / Dim Pts As New List (of On3dPoint)

Hi,I dont understabd what is th eproblem but : Dim Pts As New List (of On3dPoint)give me an error:Type 'On3dPOint'unknowwhat is the problem…

Started by RG

3 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

Baking

Hi,What is the necessary inputs to bake an object to the current document? If I understand this correctly, we  1. Cast a geometry to the…

Started by kermin chok

7 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by David Rutten

Looping a Full Grasshopper Script

I've successfully developed a script for a skin system where a horizontal plate is produced by calculating the distance between two non-lin…

Started by Robert Nealan

5 Oct 18, 2010
Reply by Robert Nealan

doc. and rhutil.?

Hi guys,Im learning VB.net from introduction of second edition. Could someone tell me what's the difference between doc. and rhutil.? Seems…

Started by Taylor

4 Oct 18, 2010
Reply by Taylor

what is the best way to connect these lines?

I've started this script for a truncating form.  I'm new to rhinoCommon and can't figure out how to connect the truncated lines with lines…

Started by Mishkaduh

6 Oct 18, 2010
Reply by Mishkaduh

RMA.OpenNURBS missing

A runtime error on my vb.net component said the following: Type 'OnNurbsCurve' is not defined It turns out that my Grasshopper VB componen…

Started by Jurgen Strohmayer

4 Oct 18, 2010
Reply by David Rutten

Adding GHA library icons to the Grasshopper banner

Dear GHA developers, as you may have noticed, Grasshopper 0.7 now support loaded library icons on the banner: In order to have your GHA…

Started by David Rutten

3 Oct 17, 2010
Reply by Luis Fraguada

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service