Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

input as 2d array to VB component

HI I try it again. Question is simple, but i have still a same problem with this. How i can make "x"d array input to VB component. I would…

Started by Jachym Pesek

5 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Danijel Ivanusevic

Lists

Hi, I suppose this is a basic one - I keep running into problems with this though... I have a VB component with 2 inputs: a double and a li…

Started by Wim R.M. Dekeyser

4 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Wim R.M. Dekeyser

LoftSDK (Adjust Seams)

Hello All! I wonder if someone could help me with this question: There is an option in _Loft to //Adjust Curve Seams// and if you loft w…

Started by dima

6 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Diego

Excel 2010 InteropServices fail

Hi everyone-   So...due to increasing buginess and crashing issues, I had to reinstall Windows 7, which meant losing all the software that…

Started by David Stasiuk

2 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

Trying to learn scripting. Making export version counter

I want to make a counter - each time i`l push boolean toggle counter number will rise on one. And i need start number and reset option. But…

Started by Philipp

1 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

warning in VB, passing variables

Hi, i made my first VB script in GH: Private Sub RunScript(ByVal x As List(Of OnCurve), ByVal y As List(Of OnCurve), ByRef A As Object)   …

Started by Lukasz Pietrzak

1 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

VB Line - Accessing List of 3dPoints

Hi all,I recently updated to V0.8.0004. Since updating from the previous version I am having trouble with some very simple code that was wo…

Started by Toby

9 Jan 22, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

Transform.Rotation in RhinoCommon

Hi guys, I am trying to rotate a line within a loop but found out the rotate command asks for sinus and cosinus instead of an angle (please…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

5 Jan 22, 2011
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

VB Box

Dear Forum,   I'm trying to make a Box Constructor (Plane, BoundingBox) using VB, but can't figure out what the correct syntax is for the R…

Started by Ognek Kciroks

1 Jan 22, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

VB Scripting Window PopUp Lock

(Please see attached image)   Dear Forum, Can one lock the Pop-Up that appears after inserting a "("?   Cheers, Ognek

Started by Ognek Kciroks

1 Jan 22, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by