Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mesh and Brep

A few questions; I've looked through the SDKs a bit, but might be looking for the wrong thing. It seems strange to me that there Breps have…

Started by trevor.patt

0 Mar 8, 2011

...the ultimate challenge.

Hi all. I'll go right to the point: will grasshopper be, one day, open source? I'd like to use it directly with blender, that is way more u…

Started by awambawamb

2 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by awambawamb

C# runtime

Does one need to install a particular c# runtime to utilize GH components with scripts written in that language?

Started by Al Krever

3 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

MeshRay Intersection Problem

I am having an intermittent problem with Intersection.MeshRay where it fails to find intersections. These intersections are found with curv…

Started by Jeff Niemasz

0 Mar 6, 2011

Panel classification

Dear All,   Has anyone done any work in developing panel classification tools? Some type of tool to search through a set of surfaces (panel…

Started by Madu Mohan

0 Mar 6, 2011

Removing items from a list to another list while timer is on?

Hi, I´m relatively new to VB and I am having problems with the list.remove(item) function in Vb due to index errors.   What im trying to is…

Started by Nicolas

2 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Nicolas

Circle Circle Intersection or Curve Curve Intersection or Tangent Circle Point

Hello I have two OnCircle objects , and I need to find intersect points. I tried to convert OnCircle to OnNurbsCurve and used .IntersectCur…

Started by Lukáš Kurilla

15 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by imperio

Looking for trim a surface with many other surfaces.

Hello World,    So I'm able to Boolean Difference the main surface with one surface at a time, but I am trying to avoid having to do this 2…

Started by Tim Vassallo

2 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Kyle Schillaci

Noob Ribbon Trouble

I taking first steps with custom components but I am having a problem: The component is not loading into its specified ribbon tab: MyBase.N…

Started by john driskel

14 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by john driskel

Component mClick event

Hello David, just simple question but I have problem to find a solution for that. I try to make own component inspired by yours example of…

Started by Jachym Pesek

6 Mar 3, 2011
Reply by Jachym Pesek

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by