Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I can't add icons to my plugins

I'm using normal sintax to build my plugins icons (VB) .I add my icon (24x24 PNG image maked with Illustrator and Photoshop) to resources a…

Started by Ángel Linares

13 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by Sridevi Koonath

Test if BREP is closed ?

Hi guys,   Is there a VB.net method to test if a BREP is closed?   Also, i am having troubles with the SDK help file: Hereafter is the erro…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

3 Aug 17, 2011
Reply by Arthur Mamou-Mani

Detecting deletion of component.

Hi all.   Currently I'm writing a custom component add-in in C# (inheriting from GH_Param) which registers with a background object when it…

Started by Randall Boland

7 Aug 17, 2011
Reply by Randall Boland

Question about EdgeSrf component

Hi Fellows,   Now I want to generate some surfaces by using the EdgeSrf component , then I use the SubSrf component to get part of them .My…

Started by Alpha222

1 Aug 17, 2011
Reply by Alpha222

Fun with python and google translate

A quick article I wrote on using a web service from inside a python script running in Rhino or Grasshopper.   http://python.rhino3d.com/ent

Started by Steve Baer

4 Aug 16, 2011
Reply by Cho Chung Man

GH_Timer

I was wondering if it's possible to use multiple GH_Timers in a single definition (with different time intervals).  I understand that the G…

Started by Andy Payne

5 Aug 15, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

Is it possible to add functionality to existing Grasshopper components?

I'm in need of an interpolated curve graph type in the Graphmapper component. Is it possible to create a new graph type and add it to the…

Started by Thomas Bildsøe

6 Aug 14, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

Image manipulation

Hi,   Related to these discussions covering-a-surface-with-an-image avoid-intersection-of-objects sine-curve-texture-manipulation   Does an…

Started by Fred Becquelin

6 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by Fred Becquelin

accumulate

i have data like this: (coming out of a param viewer - indicating the full list of paths all in one list) {0} 0.{8;0} 1.{8;1} 2.{8;2} 3.{…

Started by gotjosh

6 Aug 11, 2011
Reply by gotjosh

BUG : Crv On Srf component donot close curve!

Hi delevoper,   When the "C" input of the CrvSrf component is set to be True , the result curve would not  be closed .Is this a bug ??

Started by Alpha222

0 Aug 10, 2011

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service