algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to turn Emap from the grasshopper?

Cant understand how SimulatedEnvironment.BackgroundProjections work

Started by Philipp

0 Sep 3, 2011

BReps in DataTrees

Hi All   I'm scripting a C# module that generates a double layer gridshell over a surface, but I've run into a problem with outputting the…

Started by Alex Baalham

4 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by Alex Baalham

Keeping subs/functions "collapsed"

Hi everyone   This is a very OCD'ish kind of question, but I was wondering if its is possible to keep subs/functions collapsed after you hi…

Started by Jens Pedersen

0 Aug 31, 2011

RedrawEnabled()

Hi David,   I began recently with updating a component for the current version and I was wondering about the fate of the RedrawEnabled meth…

Started by Yannis

6 Aug 31, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

Comparing structures

Been trying to compare two structures specifically to detect changes in number values within them. So no full-fledged structure comparison,…

Started by Yannis

5 Aug 31, 2011
Reply by Yannis

Extrusion Class

Hi, has anyone example code for the extrusion class. (Rhino.Geometry.Extrusion) I do not find any hint to get my own profile curves working…

Started by michael sprinzl

0 Aug 30, 2011

Divide domain in unequal segments

Hello everyone,   I'm writing VB script that does the same as "Divide Domain" but in unequal segments, given a list of "weights", so I can…

Started by castroecosta

3 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by castroecosta

Update bake?

I wonder if anyone come across a working routine that you want to update your geometries (previously baked) with new ones. For example, fro…

Started by Victor Leung

12 Aug 29, 2011
Reply by Victor Leung

Reinstate Stored State from component

In defintion I have a stored state (Solution -> Save State) and I want to be able to load that state at the end of a bunch of C# code in…

Started by Sander Mulders

3 Aug 29, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

Print within a sub

Hi all, I have a small problem using the Print Function (Reflect too). When I have a custom class like this: I wont be able to use print fu…

Started by Victor Leung

2 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by Victor Leung

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service