Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

how to add to the object output in VB component

Hello, I want to add to the objects output in a VB component. In the earlier versions you could just do  A = A + (thing i want to add). Ba…

Started by Liviu Teodorescu

1 Dec 19, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

make polyline curve in vb component

Hey, I'm having trouble making a polyline curve inside a VB component. I need a curve and not a regular polyline because i need to test so…

Started by Liviu Teodorescu

1 Dec 19, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

Mesh from Control Points in GH

Hi there! I am a bit struggling for a simple exercise of creating some meshes from their correspondent grids to be transmitted to Excel. I…

Started by francesco sacconi

5 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by francesco sacconi

How to represent an invalid or empty Cylinder, Cone, Torus?

Hi, I searched this in the discussions and found no prior thread. It seems that all these are non-nullable items and do not come with .unse…

Started by Jerome

12 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by Jerome

Sort List

Hello,I'm still new to vb.net and can t manage to sort a list of points according to the distance to them. The following code gives me the…

Started by Tudor Cosmatu

4 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

Changing Wire Color

So here's one that seems like a bit of an odd problem, but I promise it actually makes sense: I'm working on a plugin in VB.net to do rudim…

Started by Michael Marvin

5 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by Michael Marvin

Trimmed BrepFaces VB

Hello, Having a VB issue in a custom component. We are sorting the BrepFaces of a closed Brep and outputting the BrepFaces that we then ca…

Started by Ben Silverman

1 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

Custom Parameters in VB components

I have been messing around with custom parameters over the past couple days and I seem to have run into a limitation I cant pass. I would l…

Started by Steven Chick

5 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

Transparent (png) icons in custom grasshopper component

Hello, I am attempting to create a transparent icon for a custom grasshopper component built in SharpDevelop. We have succesfully added ic…

Started by Ben Silverman

7 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by Ben Silverman

Preview and data value override between components

Hi, I have problem with preview override between my two same components. When I change value in Slider1 then component2 changes preview and…

Started by Lukáš Kurilla

1 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by Lukáš Kurilla

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service