Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Volume Centroid

I´m new in python and was wondering how to get the Volume Centroid and then draw this point.  Normaly you can findsomething like that on r…

Started by Richard Gomez

3 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Richard Gomez

How to display a text or a variable on a panel with C#

I want to display some text or the value of a variable with a panel during the runtime of a script, just to check if my script is correct.…

Started by Alexander Lehr

2 Jan 21, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

curve intersections

I'm really confused now... Using the new VB.net scripting component, how would I get a set of intersection points between two curves?   It…

Started by vaughn horsman

4 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by vaughn horsman

get object name when referencing from Rhino

Hello Does anybody know how to get into Grasshopper the name of an object referenced from Rhino ?   thanks!

Started by Adrien Escoffier

7 Jan 18, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

Vb script cull patten

hi i am new with vb script, and i am trying to remove data base off a list of booleans, just like the cull pattern component in GH. I am tr…

Started by Phillip Bridges

1 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by Phillip Bridges

Extend By Line

Can anyone show me how the function "ExtendByLine"  works? I can't make it return anything else than "null". Thanks private void RunScrip…

Started by Morten Bülow

2 Jan 15, 2012
Reply by Morten Bülow

Rhino.Display.CustomDisplay class clearing

Hello, I have been playing around with the code from this thread on the CustomDisplay Class. My code is as follows: private void RunScrip…

Started by Luis Fraguada

1 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by Damien Alomar

Custom error messages + deserialization errors handling

Hi all, I would have two questions concerning custom components (in my case, VB in VS2010): 1) Is there a way to replace default error mes…

Started by Thibault Schwartz

2 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by Thibault Schwartz

Problems with GH Python

Hi, I developed a python script for rhino which works just fine in RhinoPython but in the Pyhton Component for Grasshopper I get the follo…

Started by Grischa

4 Jan 11, 2012
Reply by Grischa

rs.IsPointInSurface not working ???

Hi, it looks like the rs.IsPointInSurface is not working in the GH Python Component! I tried a very simple example and get an error >&…

Started by Grischa

1 Jan 11, 2012
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service