Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

how to move a point3d by a vector3d?

this is my c# code in gh,but i really donnot know why it cannot work....... private void RunScript(Point3d x, Point3d y, Point3d z, ref obj…

Started by Andrea Lu

4 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

Draw custom object

public class MyComponent:GH_Component {   myObject obj;     void MyPreview(object sender, DrawEventArg e)   {     //draw my object in the d…

Started by Ian Chan

8 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by Ian Chan

Python Component - Using Grasshopper Objects?

Hi, I am trying to create a Grasshopper data tree object using the Python component. Is it possible to access the Grasshopper namespace/mod…

Started by Jason Lim

2 Mar 4, 2012
Reply by Jason Lim

How to debug a C# script component

How can people to debug a C# script in Visual studio 2010 instead of in Grasshopper? Thank you very much!

Started by Andrea Lu

0 Mar 4, 2012

I find a bug in c#,but how to fix it?

it is very easy to see,i think the result should be 1.2,but the output show error! who can tell me how to do it,thank you very much!!!

Started by Andrea Lu

7 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by Andrea Lu

how can I get a face of a Brep?

this is a Brep box made by:       this.myBox = Brep.CreateFromBox(listofpoint); and I write the code to get the face:    class1.myBox.Face…

Started by Andrea Lu

4 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by Mateusz Zwierzycki

grid's order problem or the script?

i am new to vb scripting i downloaded the cellular automata vbscript from here: http://www.grasshopper3d.com/profiles/blogs/generative-alg

Started by KF LOK

0 Mar 2, 2012

Parametric Sliders?

Is there anyway to making a slider parametric. By that I mean If I have a slider set to an interval [0,1] and the user chooses .3 I would l…

Started by jon kontuly

2 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by jon kontuly

Visual Basic and Grasshopper

Hi,  I am pretty new in using VB in Grasshopper. I have some very basic questions from the scratch!!!:  For example why when I am using t…

Started by M NICK

2 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by M NICK

Namespaces and layers

I am trying to write some code that takes in a string and checks to see if the layer exist and if it does exist makes sure that it is visi…

Started by jon kontuly

6 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by jon kontuly

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by