Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Comparisons of Domains to test for overlap

Hi All,   I would like to compare two domains to see if there is an overlap of the ranges.   For example:   Domain One: 1 to 10   Domain Tw…

Started by Luke Harrison

3 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Luke Harrison

Why is an item in a point List not behaving like a Point3D ?

Example (inside a C# node): --    List<Point3d> pts = new List<Point3d>();    for(int i = 0; i < per.Count; i++) {      pts…

Started by M.H.

3 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

map line geom to a 3d curve ?

Hello again, I would like to know if there exists some way to 'map' all the operations I have made to a volume on a linear axe into a splin…

Started by M.H.

0 Mar 7, 2012

create triangular polyline in Vb with new Rhinocommon language

Long time ago, when we were working with old RhinoSDK, we often create polylines, for instance, like this: Public Function createPolyline(B…

Started by paul hackett

3 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

How to Zoom and Resize to a Component

Does anyone know how to write some code to navigate, center and zoom in on a selected component? I have code that allows me to select the c…

Started by Steve Lewis

7 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Steve Lewis

how to do this in C#?Thank you very much!

Iin rhino,it can be done,but i dont know how to do this in c#.... Thank you in advance!

Started by Andrea Lu

3 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Andrew Heumann

Access a Curves Control Points

Is this possible? I can't figure out how. Would be glad if somebody could help me. In my special case i would need the corners of a polyli…

Started by matthias rümmele

7 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Dave Johnson

Combining 2 2-dim arrays?

I have 2 2-dim arrays that I want to combine such that array A elements get placed into the even indices of the new array and array B eleme…

Started by jon kontuly

2 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by jon kontuly

Using C++ DLLs in Grasshopper?

Is it possible at all or am I dreaming too much? Or would there always need to be a .NET wrapper dll to a C++ dll for it to be used directl…

Started by Suryansh Chandra

2 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by dominic

A real bug in C#!!!!!

Because there isnot debug in grasshopper,i find the mistake by creat variables. my total code is 230 rows,but the outputshow there is a err…

Started by Andrea Lu

8 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by Suryansh Chandra

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by