Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Interpolated Curve in VB

Anyone Know how to call this function or perform a similar function in VB script?

Started by Dave

4 Jun 10, 2012
Reply by Yohhei Kawasaki

Replacing GHAs in Library without restarting Rhino

Hey all -  I used to be doing the majority of my GHA development on another computer, which would allow me to simply run "GrasshopperUnloa…

Started by Andrew Heumann

2 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Andrew Heumann

BlockInstance Explode?

I have a script that works great in Rhino 4 and 5 - but I can't seem to adapt it to a custom component. It relies on the function Rhino.Doc…

Started by Andrew Heumann

1 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Andrew Heumann

Component to split a list based on data type?

Has anyone written a component to split a list based on data type?  I'm thinking: Inputs: List of assorted geometry Outputs: Point, Curve…

Started by Marc Syp

6 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

How to test if a document object is inherited from IGH_Component interface?

I am iteratign through all document objects on the canvas. I only want to interrogate objects which are compoennts i.e. they inherit the IG…

Started by Steve Lewis

2 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by Steve Lewis

How to draw cylinder with VB?

Hi, I would like to create a cylinder with VB from a given point. I tried this: Dim plane_test As New Plane(cylinder_point(0), cylinder_n…

Started by Fernando Conti

2 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by Fernando Conti

How to unify face normals in a brep with VB?

Hello everyone, I'm creating a group of faces in a brep, which I then process with the createsolid command. This works for most of the br…

Started by Fernando Conti

5 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by Fernando Conti

I have one curve, and have a group of curve, how to select the curves in the group which is intersect with the first curve?

I have one curve, and have a group of curve, how to select the curves in the group which is intersect with the first curve?

Started by momafresh25

2 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by momafresh25

mirroring a line

Hi, I do not understand what is happening when I try to mirror a polyline. i have a 'profileA' and I want to mirror it to get 'profileB'. w…

Started by steps79

2 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by steps79

C:\dev\grasshopper\1.0\root ... how to install Grasshoper SDK?

I'm trying to develop a component with Grasshopper SDK (PC - Window 7 64bit - Rhino 5 - Visual C# 2010 express and wizard).  The first one…

Started by Serge Neuman

5 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by Serge Neuman

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service