Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

brep to brep fit perfectly

Hello all, Is there a way to create two similar Freifoem Brep match each other so that they fit perfectly. Thank you! Rafi

Started by Rafi

0 Jun 27, 2012

Controlling longest list behaviour

Hi All   I have a general question regarding how to control the behaviour of components when 'longest list' is selected, with a specifc exa…

Started by Alex Baalham

16 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

surface split question

Hi all, I have a problem with surface split command in grasshopper. please check the attached gh file, the subsurfaces still keep the surf…

Started by Renkin Yin

2 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by Renkin Yin

how to output nested list as a tree?

Hi,  I am trying to generate Penrose tiling using inflation-deflation method. I use a nested list to store the tiling pattern, but the outp…

Started by Wendong Wang

7 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by Wendong Wang

VB script to making a surface from a list of curves.

Hey guys, I am new to Vb scripting and grasshopper, and trying to make a surface from a list of curves, and can't figure out the best way…

Started by John Li

2 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by John Li

How to start with gh programming?

I want to begin that I have never had any contact with programming whatsoever. I did complete the tutorials with VB in Primer and some othe…

Started by A. Nowak

2 Jun 24, 2012
Reply by A. Nowak

question about the transformation structure

Hi,  Totally new to VB and programming in grasshopper. I am trying to repeat the example in described the Grasshopper Primer on recursion.…

Started by Wendong Wang

8 Jun 24, 2012
Reply by Wendong Wang

Finding GUIDs in python

I have a block in Rhino which I select in grasshopper as a Geometry Parameter. I then use this parameter as an input into a Python module.…

Started by jon kontuly

4 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by jon kontuly

Grasshopper Class to call definition files properties?

David, Is there a class to call up the Document Properties? For example the definition file name? i.e. MyFile.gh Or further the text that…

Started by Matthew McDonnell

7 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by Matthew McDonnell

Python component doing Newtons method?

I would like to create a Python component which will calculate the value of x by Newton's method: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newton%27s_m

Started by djordje

2 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by djordje

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service