Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Displaying solid hatches in Grasshopper

Hi everyone, I'm currently working with a GH Defintion, which creates 100.000ds of small, planar closed curves. Since the curves are very…

Started by Karl Wecker

5 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

How to get the data of the following Tree in a C#

I'm struggling with the following problem and hope someone can help me. I have a Tree with the following structure:   at Path {0} I have th…

Started by Serge Neuman

2 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by Serge Neuman

General Help with Lists (VB)

Can someone please explain to me how to use lists?   I can add items to them easy enough, but I can't figure out how to extract items from…

Started by Matthew Owens

3 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by Matthew Owens

Create Domain from List of Doubles (VB)

I am trying to create a Domain from a list of doubles.  What I would like to do: 1.  Take a list of doubles (representing point z-values) a…

Started by Matthew Owens

4 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by Matthew Owens

Python - Layer table error

This is more of a Python scripting question as I am not working in the Grasshopper environment but I thought that someone on this forum mig…

Started by jon kontuly

2 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by jon kontuly

new ghPython without 'add to Rhino Document?'

Hi, I've been using the ghPython Component, and recently tried the new 0.5.0 version. Other then the interface change, I noticed that its…

Started by Yasushi Sakai

1 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

How get i access the "LayerStateManager" in C#?

is it possible that modify and add LayerState Using RhinoCommon? i want to save current layer states and change states using RhinoCommon.…

Started by Taehyuk Kwak

2 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

Grasshopper Script?

Hello I want to learn programming to work with GrasshopperGrasshopper needs to learn to work with programming C#.net or VB.net?If the need…

Started by hossein abbasi

2 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by Danny Boyes

angle of a planar surface (in Python)

Hi everybody! I'm very new to Rhino Python, and this feels like a stupid question, so I apologize if the answer is obvious. Is there an e…

Started by Adriana

2 Jul 9, 2012
Reply by Adriana

How to find angle using 2 vectors

Is there a VB Script method by which you can find the angle between 2 vectors?  

Started by eric brown

4 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Chan

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service