Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Brep Split Failed

Hi, I want to split one brep with another brep using split method. No matter how I scale the cutting Brep to make it big enough, the resu…

Started by Jerome

3 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by Jerome

Converting RhinoScript to VB Script (Convert Text to Geometry)

Hello, I would like to request some assistance in converting the following RhinoScript written by Dale Fugier into a VB Script in Grasshopp…

Started by Kyung Joon Chung

2 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by Chan

Data matching

I have a little problem : My component outputs 2 data trees. One has paths like {0}, second one like {0,0}... Problem is, when I want to m…

Started by Mateusz Zwierzycki

2 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by Mateusz Zwierzycki

Romoving duplicate polyline in VB Common

Hey, I am trying to write a simple script to remove duplicated polylines. the polylines are closed edges of trangular surfaces. each surf…

Started by the status Kuo

8 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by the status Kuo

VB question

Hi all, I am new to VB and just struggling with some lines of code. what I want to do is do copy a curve (which I supplied to VB componen…

Started by Peter D Chen

5 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by Peter D Chen

CA Script help!

Hey guys, I am trying to write a script which produces an aggregation of boxes according to a random number that has been generated throug…

Started by John Li

0 Jul 17, 2012

curve to nurbs curve

hi , all. What is the significance of converting a curve to nurbs curve with the curve method tonurbscurve ?  thanks.

Started by nuking

4 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

Displaying geometry in a custom component, which is not an output

Hi everyone,   the standard behavior of a custom component is to display the output geometry of the component. I was wondering if this beha…

Started by Martin Manegold

7 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by Martin Manegold

Attention GHA developers! 0.9.0002 SDK changes

Dear GHA developers. There have been some changes to the Grasshopper.dll SDK which may cause breakages with your GHA libraries. Since 0.9.0…

Started by David Rutten

6 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by to]

Display Pipeline

Hello everybody, I was trying to draw a dotted line and found the DisplayPipeline.DrawDottedLine method but the DisplayPipeline does not s…

Started by Miguel Vidal

6 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by Miguel Vidal

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by