Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

VB Question about Sweep Utility

I have a [hopefully] quick question about the sweep utility.  How do I add the resulting sweep to a list?  Or, how do I assign multiple swe…

Started by Matthew Owens

3 Jul 31, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

Get wireframe as list of polylines

Is this the easiest way to output brep wireframe as bunch of polylines ? (x = input brep) Dim ptree As New DataTree(Of Curve) For i As I…

Started by Mateusz Zwierzycki

4 Jul 29, 2012
Reply by Vicente Soler

use new coordinate system.

What would be an easy approach of doing so? One imput is a plane (or a list of ones). And I want from some moment in the code for every x…

Started by wrogirzymian

7 Jul 28, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

Counting Lists and Arrays (VB)

I have a quick question about counting Lists and Arrays.   I have a component input called crv.  I want to count the number of curves comin…

Started by Matthew Owens

1 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

Using Generic <T> to create a function for generating an array from a GH_Structure

I asked this question in this thread: http://www.grasshopper3d.com/forum/topics/creating-an-array-in?id=2985220%3ATopic%3A287017&page=

Started by Adam Holloway

4 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

[VB] Incomprehensible Index out of boundaries

Hello, I am currently working on a VB.NET Script to generate a height map at a custom dpi directly from a brep. The code is working fine…

Started by Tristan Nicholls

1 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Tristan Nicholls

VisualStudio Debugger Start Rhino

I've got the VS debugger working and have set it to start Rhino but I still have to launch grasshopper manually and then load my test file.…

Started by Mario Guttman

4 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Mario Guttman

Creating Patch from List of curves in Rhino5

Hi all, I am wanting to rewrite a VBScript component that runs Rhino's text command for patch. I have the following situation: I have a…

Started by Raul Matagringo

2 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Raul Matagringo

Current Date & Time

Hello,   I have been searching through the forum for a bit looking for a bit of VB script that will give me current timedate that I will be…

Started by Will Krzymowski

10 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by Tyler Selby

Comparing tree structures with TopologyDescription

I'm writing a scripted component that takes 2 tree structures as inputs, and I want to ensure that their topology is identical. Is it suff…

Started by Dave Johnson

3 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service