Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

trim and join breps

Hi all! I'm having some issues using the Brep.Trim and Brep.MergeBreps methods. Im working on a script that generates vertical section cur…

Started by hjalmar schmid

0 Sep 27, 2012

Text Object ..

Does anybody knows if is possible on GH to create a script that convert one number from a slider to 3d text (not dot text) (like typical te…

Started by Santiago Martín Laguna

3 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by Andrew Heumann

Link/Use C++ code or C++ lib with new GH plugin?

Hello, Let me start by saying.. good C++.. but zero C# knowledge. I want to built a GH plugin to link an analysis library that I have wit…

Started by Tasos Varoudis

4 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by Tasos Varoudis

How to flip a curve's direction?

I'm trying to reverse the direction of a curve in code. The curve is a real one, in the document, and I want the reversal to "stick" in the…

Started by Dave Johnson

3 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by Dave Johnson

Python Bug

Can anyone explain why the below code is not working?  I'm wondering if this is bug in the new Python component.  The "a" is reading an obj…

Started by Erick Katzenstein

4 Sep 21, 2012
Reply by Erick Katzenstein

Ok, how do I deserialize a grasshopper curve object to xml

as the post says, how does one serialize a curve object to a an xml string that can be deserialized back to a curve object? Im lookign at t…

Started by Steve Lewis

16 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

How to toggle whether a branch is appended after another branch?

Hi, I want to toggle whether the in_2 will be merged with in_1 by the toggle state. Does anyone know how to merge to input tree with its…

Started by X.Arthur.Ma

6 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by X.Arthur.Ma

list from multiple values input

Hi, I'm wondering how I can use a multiple values input to create a python list or tuple on this form : (x,y,z) This, in order to allow v…

Started by Sébastien Mennetret

5 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by Sébastien Mennetret

how can I use, "MeshVertexColorList.SetColor Method (MeshFace, Color)" ?

Hi guys, i tried, setColor Method with (MeshFace, Color) -------------------------------------------------------------------   private voi…

Started by y.KWON

3 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by y.KWON

Path Mapper in (VB) code

Alright... I know the path mapper is probably the most complex component in grasshopper but bear with me.    I have a GH_Path that needs to…

Started by Andy VanMater

10 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by Brian Harms

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service