Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

GhPython Load Error

GhPython component will not load in Rhino 5 and produces the following security error message: An attempt was made to load an assembly fro…

Started by Peter Schlemowitz

4 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by Peter Schlemowitz

Parallel execution of code within C# scripting components with List inputs

Is it possible to utilize the System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel namespace within a scripting component (c#,VB,python) when the inputs are lis…

Started by Craig Long

2 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by Craig Long

i dont what the problem is ?

import math import rhinoscriptsyntax as rs pts=rs.GetObjects('pickpoints',1) for i in range(len(pts)):      i[0]=0.5      print(i)      …

Started by Carcassi

2 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by Carcassi

9.0005: Is there a SDK? Obsolete member Grasshopper.Kernel.GH_AssemblyInfo.AssemblyName

I've used Help - Download SDK (by the way it doesn't go through the proxy we have at the office) and I don't find why I have a warning  ---…

Started by Serge Neuman

3 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by SIRJEAN

Disabled state of a custom component

Hi Does someone know how to detect when a custom component is disabled ? Thx

Started by raf2205

4 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by SIRJEAN

Delft Hack Fest

Hey guys, Just wanted to let you know that David Rutten and I are going to be hanging out in Delft on Wednesday next week with no specific…

Started by Steve Baer

0 Nov 7, 2012

cast IGH_Goo to Integer?

Good evening, Can somebody help me, cast IGH_Goo to Integer? my code(C#) is below, GH_Structure<IGH_Goo> Tree = new GH_Structure&l…

Started by y.KWON

2 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by y.KWON

calculation time problem with a list of list - vb component

Hi, I use in my vb component a list of list of Object as an input (for each "sublist", 2 Point3d and 1 Integer), and use it to store values…

Started by Guillaume Niel

3 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Rajaa Issa

GDI+ controls

Hello, I want to build GH forms with customized xml string: <param> <name>curves</name> <count>*</count> <…

Started by jmv

10 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by jmv

Bezier GetLength() = 0?

Hey everyone, I'm trying to get the length of a bezier crv made in a VB component: Dim bezCurve As New BezierCurve(pts) Dim bezCrvOut As…

Started by Brian Harms

1 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Rajaa Issa

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service