Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Datatree acess Time

Hallo David and everyone  I was wondering what would be the best way to access a Branch of a Datatree with a very high Path i.e. {6433,119…

Started by Richard Schaffranek

5 Dec 19, 2012
Reply by Richard Schaffranek

Bake, Export all in region, Delete baked

Hello all,  Based on examples from several previous posts, I have written a VB.net script to: bake grasshopper geometry, export all geomet…

Started by Philip Robinson

4 Dec 18, 2012
Reply by David Stasiuk

IGH_PreviewData crash

Hi! I'm working in a new GrassHopper plugin using C++/Cli language I create a new GH_Goo type and I need to preview it. The code compiles a…

Started by Francisco Garcia Collado

4 Dec 18, 2012
Reply by Francisco Garcia Collado

traversing sparse trees

Hi, I'm trying to find the indices of some successful intersections in a data tree so that I can use them to index into another array to do…

Started by Ben Doherty

0 Dec 17, 2012

Grid Analysis - finding neighbors w/Python

Currently i have a GH python component setup to evaluate surface points on a selected surface, that creates polyline cells and centroids of…

Started by John Ivanoff

6 Dec 17, 2012
Reply by marshall prado

Input Parameters Conflict

Hello Everyone, I am new to python scripting in grasshopper.  I have written a script which preforms Boolean operations on a solid block.  …

Started by Peter Schmidt

2 Dec 17, 2012
Reply by Peter Schmidt

adding list components

Hi I am working on a gcode generator for lines in rhino with grasshopper. I have to make a list with cumuluative values from a list with n…

Started by wout zweers

1 Dec 15, 2012
Reply by wout zweers

trouble closing VB component

Hi everyone, I just started working with the VB component yesterday, maybe I am overlooking something. After working with the components…

Started by Anja

2 Dec 14, 2012
Reply by Anja

Tree function in C#

I been a bit around the web look for a place to find the possible function you can call on a tree structure in c#, but havent been able to…

Started by Jesper Hildebrandt Andersen

2 Dec 14, 2012
Reply by Jesper Hildebrandt Andersen

Mesh Surface (UV Mesh) in C#

Hi All, quick question:   does anybody know if there is a  way  to mesh a brep, the same way the Mesh Surface (UV Mesh) component in Grassh…

Started by Georios

2 Dec 13, 2012
Reply by Georios

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service