Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Sample and example files (588)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Concepts and Experiments: Porous Shell example

Hey all, I've worked my way to "Phase two_Triangulation" in the Porous structures tutorial http://www.grasshopper3d.com/page/tutorials-1

Started by Dylan

2 May 16, 2012
Reply by George Faber

3D VORONOI

Hey, guys! I`m new to grasshopper and I`m experimenting codes for facades in a school project. I`ve been desperately searching the interne…

Started by irina mohora

2 May 14, 2012
Reply by irina mohora

hoop snake

Hey guys   I'm trying do to something but don't have any clue how to do.. It should start with one point. From that point 2 lines are going…

Started by Kathi Schöch

1 May 9, 2012
Reply by George Faber

Grasshopper Geodesic Dome Structure Generator (GGDSG)

http://www.grasshopper3d.com/group/geometrygym/forum/topics/grasshopper3d-geodesic-dome-structure-generator-ggdsg-geometry

Started by Paul Goodship

0 May 2, 2012

GH to Revit Adaptive Components

I'm really excited to post an update coming very soon to Chameleon.  Placing Adaptive Components via grasshopper. view on youTube This s…

Started by Hiroshi Jacobs

6 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by Hiroshi Jacobs

Hexagon mesh

Hi everyone. I was wondering if it could be possible to convert a surface into a mesh of smooth hexagons, keeping them connected with a "Y"…

Started by Federico Escobar Salas

20 Apr 23, 2012
Reply by XY

a hexagon example

I'm writing this little sample "gadget" for exchanging ideas with GH beginners, since I am also a beginner myself.   GH is great, it saves…

Started by yujun chen

5 Apr 21, 2012
Reply by goiahunt

3d Printed concentric spheres

I am working on a project that needs me to make 2 concentric spheres that are going to be 3d printed. They have to have some cutwork patter…

Started by Asawari Sathe

0 Apr 20, 2012

Fractal Columns

Script I wrote for elective class at school.  Logic: 1: Loft two sin curves to create roof form 2: Sub divide form to create panals. 3: E…

Started by George Faber

0 Apr 20, 2012

Exercise 9.3

Hi,   This is the end result of the activity...the boxes become smaller as they spproach the attractor point. I am trying to create the opp…

Started by Matt Kraft

20 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by Hannes Löschke

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service