Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Sample and example files (588)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Expressions Editor and Function Component

I am trying to set up the evaluate component in the module with the expression in the panel.  So far, I don't know how to make the new f(x)…

Started by Adam Bennett

1 Oct 21, 2012
Reply by Marios Tsiliakos

Basic Attractor Point Question

Hi, I am doing Primer exercise 9.3 using vector/mathematics with point attracts and I was wondering how you could achieve the opposite effe…

Started by Matt Kraft

12 Oct 21, 2012
Reply by Michael Pryor

PROBLEM GILLS SURFACE

HI EVERYONE!  I will be really greatfull if you can help me finish this definition. I've been working with it, but in the final part...in t…

Started by Lkm

0 Oct 20, 2012

Apply Facade on Surface

i'm working on a project and i wanna apply a facade screens on one surface .. but it's not like inlay facade on surface . it just rescale a…

Started by Muhammad Nabeel Ahmed

2 Oct 17, 2012
Reply by Ayuna Mitupova

hey guys..need help plz :\

Hey guys, I need help on sorting specific points from a lists that I have and to make from them a closed curve. The original definition is…

Started by ofer ellen

1 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by ofer ellen

hexagon structure

I would like to do something similar the image above with parametric control over the size and density of the surface using attractor poin…

Started by kash lee

1 Oct 14, 2012
Reply by kash lee

rearrange black and white color image to group of shades

I am trying to divide a black and white image into groups of 10 unique shades. I d like to be able to control the different groups by a ty…

Started by ofer ellen

6 Oct 13, 2012
Reply by Gui Talarico

Basic Shelling

This is a definition which was made up a while ago...back when we were still in google groups.  I brought it back when Weaverbird was relea…

Started by Luis Fraguada

9 Oct 6, 2012
Reply by Alfredo Pimentel

Urgent Help.

I need to give me ideas and help on two topics not solve them.The first is to orient and arrange the two beams follow a same order radially…

Started by eduardo matamala

0 Oct 4, 2012

relaxation on structure

hi, I am wanting to model something similar to the image above. It was an inflated balloon that had hot glue put over (in a straight line…

Started by Lynda

0 Oct 3, 2012

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service