Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Errors, Bugs and Oversights (1,687)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Honeybee error

Hi,  I am trying to work on Honey bee on Version 5.0 and grasshopper 0.9.0076, but Honeybee-Honeybee component give me this message 1. Hon…

Started by basma ali

0 Nov 12, 2017

Help for Exception "A strongly named assembly is required"

Hi, I am trying to load the Kinect Fusion library into a Grasshopper plugin so I can view the 3D reconstruction of an object inside a compo…

Started by Varun Agrawal

1 Nov 10, 2017
Reply by David Rutten

Solution exception:'ascii' codec can't encode character '\u631' in position 202

hello everyone i'm working on a honeybee model and i used run energyplus simulation component. could any body help me with this error "1. S…

Started by mahssa

7 Nov 9, 2017
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

Error with energyplus simulation

Hi, I have a problem with the energyplus simulation that generates these errors to me running the simulation, I followed the chrismacke tut…

Started by EDUARDO ORVA

1 Nov 8, 2017
Reply by Gerald Mandevhana

DRec : Doesn't accept rectangle with radius

Hello! DRec doesn't accept rectangles with radius. I understand why it happens, because the output without a radius is not the same as wi…

Started by David Ledger

10 Nov 7, 2017
Reply by David Rutten

Problem with the installation of LunchBox

Hi! I have a problem with the installation of LunchBox. I installed and unlocked everything I could, but keeps installing the program compl…

Started by Fra

4 Nov 5, 2017
Reply by Fra

Rebuild Curve limited to 1000 control points

It feels like this has to be a known bug/limitationWas scratching my head why my tree structures weren't matching when I realized Rebuild C…

Started by Vongsawat Wongkijjalerd

3 Nov 4, 2017
Reply by David Rutten

stream content/destination

Hi David I just open a definition made with the GH previous version, and figured out that the  data from the panels will not stream any co…

Started by Leonidas

3 Nov 3, 2017
Reply by David Rutten

HB error- You should first let Honeybee fly

Hi, does anyone know how to solve this problem? I have recently downloaded Honeybee but I'm unable to use it. There's always the error mess…

Started by Nicole Chung

6 Oct 31, 2017
Reply by dalec

Error: 1. Solution exception:expected Point3d, got NoneType1.

Hello all,I'm using the component Bounce from surface on Ladybug and I'm getting an error ( 1. Solution exception:expected Point3d, got Non…

Started by Inês Maria Mira Martinho

0 Oct 31, 2017

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service