Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Errors, Bugs and Oversights (1,687)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

bug with some wishes

hi David   here i have a bug, and take this opportunity to add some wishes   bug/error: working with integer component + expression. When i…

Started by Alejandro J Vidal

13 Aug 17, 2011
Reply by Dieter Toews

Grasshopper Loading Errors

Hi; I recently downloaded Grasshopper 1.0 (0.8.0013). However, it gives "loading errors" once I first open GH. (Image attached). I have Rhi…

Started by Sevil Yazici

1 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by Sevil Yazici

Can't open Grasshopper (HRESULT: 0x800736B1)

Hi,   Somehow I'm having a trouble opening Grasshopper ever since I updated to the latest version. Whenever I try to run Grasshopper, it sa…

Started by Kangsan Danny Kim

2 Aug 11, 2011
Reply by Kangsan Danny Kim

Unable to run grasshopper plug in in SR 8

Hi all my rhino refuse to run the current grasshopper. Grasshopper 1.0 (0.8.0050)   is that because i have Rhino 5 installed???   Calvin  

Started by Calvin Ma

5 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

rhino surface normals different from GH surfcae normals

i am having a issue with surface directions being different from the surface normals derived from GH.   the method i am using to determine…

Started by th_joiner

2 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by th_joiner

BUG: The Incredible Shrinking Legend

Hi David,   There seems to be some odd behaviour in the Legend Component. When I click on it to move it around the canvas it shrinks, the m…

Started by Danny Boyes

4 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Michael Pryor

Custom Ribbon Layout

Is there a panel missing in the Default Boolean section? Gate And Ternary Gate Majority Gate Nand Gate Nor Gate Or Ternary Gate Xor      

Started by Danny Boyes

8 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by Danny Boyes

Bug with Shortcut Keys for Shift Upstream/Downstream.

It seems that the Modify Selection shortcut keys Ctrl+Left and Crtl+Right don't work initially. You have to use the Menu Edit>Modify Sel…

Started by Danny Boyes

1 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

vb crash under v080013

Hi, I have the latest grasshopper version 080013 up and running, but my vb crashes when i try to edit the source. i have installed the c++…

Started by Max Zinnecker

5 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

Grasshopper Creates Surfaces with U,V in the Wrong Directions

If I produce a curve in rhino, and then extrude it vertically (or offset it and loft it), the U values will be along the original curve, an…

Started by Patrick Hamon

2 Jul 27, 2011
Reply by Patrick Hamon

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service