Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Errors, Bugs and Oversights (1,687)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sweep1 problem

Section%20variable.gh Section%20variable_base.3dm Hello, I've made this gh file in order to have a variable section along a rail (polylin…

Started by Lucas Lombard

1 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by Lucas Lombard

Creating Surfaces from a curve network

Hey guys,   I have a collection of curves that touch each other to create curve patches (of 3 or 4 curves). has anyone tried to write a scr…

Started by Stefan

1 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by Jon Mirtschin

Bug in RUnion

Hi guys,  In this thread Danny found a possible bug in RUnion, and I wanted to ask if the resulting output of the RUnion, where some of the…

Started by Tali

0 Dec 14, 2011

sweep(VB) - loft puzzles

Well friends 1. I've imported some rails/profiles from Microstation (on purpose with different directions) - see in other layers the import…

Started by peter fotiadis

3 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by Yoann Mescam (Systemiq)

Offsetting Bug

I found this bug when I was offsetting Voronoi subdivisions, and found Rhino has the same offsetting problem with the same baked polyline.…

Started by Walter Shih

0 Dec 12, 2011

rhino 5 wip is working but grasshopper 0.8.0061, grasshopper o.80011 and grasshopper 0.80050 in not workin

i tried to install above grasshopper in rhino 5 but it is not working when i tried to run the program and shows the following message.pleas…

Started by Kaling Tasing

4 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Kaling Tasing

[Wish-suggestion] Bake+Reference geometry option.

Hi!,   I've been working on a really heavy model in GH for two months. In that process, sometime I've needed to bake geometry in a intermed…

Started by Ángel Linares

26 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Bramiozo

Rhinoceros Beta 20110407 (64x) + Grasshopper Problem

Guys at last i managed to install a Rhino 5.0 beta but when i launch the grasshopper (latest grasshopper). After placing a curve in the gra…

Started by Deniz Yıldırım

2 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Deniz Yıldırım

Loft error!!!!

I'm trying to build an Organic Panel. the base geometry is Triangle. the Loft is generated from 6 Curves ,4 Polyline Curves and the 2 "org…

Started by Red Hxh

5 Dec 3, 2011
Reply by peter fotiadis

sweep 1 problem

I want to sweep three section curves (closed polylines) along three curves/lines... it doesn't seem to work... anyone got an idea? or is th…

Started by Janwillem Breider

1 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by Rémy Maurcot

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by