Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Errors, Bugs and Oversights (1,687)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Multi extrusion error

Hi guys, I am trying to extrude the edges of a polygon in order to make planar surfaces which later on i want to extrude solid. The defini…

Started by Natasa

2 May 9, 2012
Reply by Natasa

Boolean Difference not working, when BREP A and BREP B share a common edge

In the scenario described above, GH will not find a correct BREP. When done manually in Rhino 4SR9, it works. This seems to be a bug with R…

Started by Jonatan Schumacher

2 May 9, 2012
Reply by Jonatan Schumacher

Grasshopper misbehaves when Rhino is launched as an ActiveX

Hello someone@grasshopper, The following problems occur only after launching Rhino (5.0) as an ActiveX. That is, by "Rhino5Application rhi…

Started by Tamir Levy

1 May 9, 2012
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

Error message in GH/Kangaroo

I get the following two error messages when I open grasshopper   Object: KangarooA (level 1){  Exception has been thrown by the target of a…

Started by DeWitt Godfrey

3 May 8, 2012
Reply by Anders Holden Deleuran

GH Loading Errors

Hi all: Before Main Grasshopper window appears I  got this error messages: Object: GH_SDRCatalogueProfile (level 1){TargetInvocationExcepti…

Started by Alejandro REBOREDO

2 May 8, 2012
Reply by Alejandro REBOREDO

BUG: Incorrect curve normals

Basically what I am doing is very simple. I have a square, I am moving it up in equal intervals. then I have a triangle, I rotate the trian…

Started by Michael Pryor

1 May 7, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

BUG: Canvas display update when Solver Disabled

Hi David, There is a display update lag when the Solver is disabled. When you make a change to a definition it does not show until the nex…

Started by Danny Boyes

7 May 7, 2012
Reply by Luis Fraguada

Is there a Bug in the number of Nulls produced in the CCX component

Hi David, Please can you have a look at the attached file and see if my understanding of the amount of Nulls is correct. Taken from a Thre…

Started by Danny Boyes

6 May 7, 2012
Reply by Tudor Cosmatu

some loading problems

Hello! I've installed some plug-ins in grasshopper, but it seems to be something wrong when loading them...   The reports are attached belo…

Started by jocelyn

1 May 7, 2012
Reply by jocelyn

Overlapping

Hi everyone, I am trying to create a structure of elements that are joint one after the other like in the picture: Even though the definit…

Started by Natasa

0 May 5, 2012

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service