Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Errors, Bugs and Oversights (1,687)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

scope arena model

Hello everyone, I am an 'almost' new karamba user, I have some difficulties with my model of the Scope Arena from P.L.Nervi. I believe ther…

Started by Vi

0 Apr 11, 2013

Kangaroo error

hey hello! im getting this error everytime i open grasshopper... and then i cannot find the "KANGAROO" tool from the plug-in, does anyone…

Started by Gabriel Áh

10 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by Daniel Piker

[Oversight] GH_RuntimeMessageLevel.Remark does not add string message to the pop up balloon

Just as it says.  Perhaps I am not implementing this correctly, but I just want to add a remark in certain places (not necessarily a warnin…

Started by Luis Fraguada

8 Apr 2, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

download area not working

hi everybody, sorry for the new topic but i want to give advice that the download area in not working at the moment. When i click on GH for…

Started by lkey

2 Mar 30, 2013
Reply by lkey

Offset curves causing problems with curve parameters

Hello all   If I have a polyline and I offset it 'outwards,' the curve parameters (t) do not behave as one might expect. For the original c…

Started by Tim Crawshaw

0 Mar 21, 2013

Bug with Arcs in Curves?

hi, when joining curves with some arcs using the "join"-component, the resulting curve can't be internalised to a curve-component. See the…

Started by Laurenz Andritz

0 Mar 19, 2013

[BUG] Baking.

I had this error trying to bake some geometry. I hope this helps.

Started by Ángel Linares

0 Mar 18, 2013

Geometry Gym - Create or find point

Anyone that use geometry gym? I have a problem. I want to create 4 node for SAP2000. In grasshopper the plugin create the node, but when i…

Started by paolo

0 Mar 17, 2013

Autor Settings

I found a bug. When you create a cluster, "author info" correctly recorded in it, but if you copy the cluster information is lost.

Started by TheChosenOne

3 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

Bake to layers - layer name restrictions in string creation?

Are there certain restrictions to assign layernames if baking objects? Using Giulio´s BakeWithAttributes GH will avoid baking objects at al…

Started by phillip

0 Mar 15, 2013

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service