Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Errors, Bugs and Oversights (1,687)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bug Report: Problem with Project Point

Using ProjectPoint to project onto an Arc when the points are derived by dividing a Line which is also a chord of the Arc causes an interna…

Started by Brian Johnson

0 Jun 13, 2013

Read File Component

I opened a file I created in GH 0.9.0014 that used the Read File component to read daylight result text files with the file extension .DA (…

Started by Elliot Glassman

0 Jun 13, 2013

Bug report: disappearing previews

Just opened an old gh file with the latest GH version, to edit and renew, which involved some not so heavy computing for my rig, and when i…

Started by Archviator

0 Jun 12, 2013

Draw Mesh Edges Inconsistency

Hi, I have noticed that toggling "Draw Mesh Edges" does not always seem to work with certain components (i.e. turning them on or off will n…

Started by Anders Holden Deleuran

1 Jun 11, 2013
Reply by Anders Holden Deleuran

New Input with GH 0.9.0056

Hi all, I have problems with some input uses the new version (0.09.0056 with Rhinoceros Version 5 SR4). Import Image component requires a…

Started by Rémy Maurcot

2 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by Rémy Maurcot

Breps and simple Extrusions

Hi, I am working with a geometry pipeline in GH and I was wondering why Rhino differs between BREPs and "Extrusions". If you filter the geo…

Started by Thomas J. Mrokon

0 Jun 6, 2013

Listings Bug?

Is this a problem at my end or is everyone seeing this behaviour? When I open the Grasshopper3d,com page and the Listings Panel populates I…

Started by Danny Boyes

5 Jun 3, 2013
Reply by David Stasiuk

problem opening file

hi guys i prepared a file yesterday night and i am not able to open it because of some io error ...the grasshopper io message says root fil…

Started by KANAKA RAGHAVAN

5 Jun 3, 2013
Reply by KANAKA RAGHAVAN

Trim Solid Problem

Either I'm being extremely silly, or the trim solid component does not work anymore. In the unlikely event that it's not the former, see at…

Started by John Harding

2 Jun 2, 2013
Reply by John Harding

wrong point display

Hi Strange display behaviour. Any clue?

Started by Piotr

3 Jun 1, 2013
Reply by Danny Boyes

RSS

About

Translate

Search